Thread: magus FC dungon

OS
    Android

magus FC dungon

anyone put any thoughts into what toons will be good for this dungon my guess is
    mystic ed / live or dead
    alchemist
    cosmic lilith
    werewolf

OS
    iOS
    LAD because he can wear Ragnaroks or vipers, but I’d prefer Ragnaroks. And (maxed) alchemist because he is needed for the achievement.
    You’re asking for cosmic Lilith!? She isn’t in the game yet... I think we could get her at the end of the month in a new dungeon. Yes and maybe she could be helpful as well, because as a cosmic I suppose that she can carry any set of talis 👍🏻.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    LAD because he can wear Ragnaroks or vipers, but I’d prefer Ragnaroks. And (maxed) alchemist because he is needed for the achievement.
    You’re asking for cosmic Lilith!? She isn’t in the game yet... I think we could get her at the end of the month in a new dungeon. Yes and maybe she could be helpful as well, because as a cosmic I suppose that she can carry any set of talis 👍🏻.
    look at it logically awakenable toons come out with fc dungons another big question is who is gonna be the reward ed the ed that makes most sense is mystic ed and mystic flame but then again this dungon could bring a new ed like airstrip does

OS
    Android
    especially since cosmic lilith is a magus toon