OS
    Android

open slots character

I would like to see an open slot character that could fight in an ally slot or in an Eddie slot.
    Possibly open things up further to allow all ally teams, or all Eddie teams. You could limit the Eddies to some of the weaker ones that aren't used anymore if worried about balance.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Could be an interesting issue ... 🙋🏻*♂️🤔
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    What do you mean by Open Slot Character?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    He meant using them in any kind of slot - For example: Eddies in a not Eddie-slot or the other way round. Not-Eddies in Eddie-slots. Just like cosmic toons which can wear each tali, a special kind of toon that can be placed in every slot 🤔.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Yes, that would be an interesting event, call it, " All Hell's Broke Loose " a defiance of the original order of the game. Have a special Eddie which has summoned the chaotic realm. Have it reversed so for a couple days it's all Eddie teams and the. The next two days it's all non-Eddie teams then for the transformation back to normal, they could release a new non-Eddie toon. Have it set for a 4 day to 8 day event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    Yes, that would be an interesting event, call it, " All Hell's Broke Loose " a defiance of the original order of the game. Have a special Eddie which has summoned the chaotic realm. Have it reversed so for a couple days it's all Eddie teams and the. The next two days it's all non-Eddie teams then for the transformation back to normal, they could release a new non-Eddie toon. Have it set for a 4 day to 8 day event.
    yes because lets have ECE Cyborg Thor and Amold all in the same team