Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
  1. #1
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,143

    The EXORCISTS Clan Invitation- JOIN NOW!

    Make a switch and come
    JOIN US!


    Attention: We currently have (1) spot open and are looking for a level 100 player.
    The enrollment is currently OPEN. Just search:
    The EXORCISTS
    (exactly as typed here) and you are instantly in!

    Contact our NEW Clan Leader Smudger24 for more info and enrollment!

    Name:  The Exorcists Title.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  96.5 KB
    "The scream of the demon
    There's evil about
    They've come to possess us
    Out demons out!"

    (Judas Priest/Demonizer)

    Welcome to the clan invitation thread for The EXORCISTS Clan.
    All languages welcome!

    We currently have (1) spot open and are looking for a level 100 player.
    The enrollment is currently OPEN. Just search: The EXORCISTS
    (exactly as typed here) hit join and you are instantly in!


    Private message Smudger24 if you have questions or need more info.


    We have a Discord chat server available for our members, where we discuss strategy, Raid teams, PVP, Gauntlet, Current Events and non-game topics like hobbies, music, and TV/Movies.

    Our clan chat has a Translator bot for our non-english speaking players.

    Please, daily players/serious gamers only!

    Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

    ------------------------------------------

    The Priests are here to give you
    Last Rites,
    ... prepare to meet your maker!


    Name:  1589969734912.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  90.1 KB
    ------------------------------------------
    Name:  1589969593071.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  91.4 KB
    ------------------------------------------
    Name:  1589969536442.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  89.1 KB
    ------------------------------------------
    Name:  1590531699671.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  91.1 KB
    ------------------------------------------
    Name:  1591076927446.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  89.2 KB

    Last edited by Bakura; 06-05-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Turkey
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    5
    Hi, daily and serious player, though no exorcist
    Will be pleased if you have some space (I need 24 hours to jump)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by tanto View Post
    Hi, daily and serious player, though no exorcist
    Will be pleased if you have some space (I need 24 hours to jump)
    Hey Tanto,
    Cool, yes.... there's a spot for you.
    No need to be an Exorcist....just a desire to beat the devil out of Odin, and any other competition in our way!

    Just do a search for "The Exorcists" and you can join automatically. Then immediately check in.
    We will be building up in the next week, so we can be ready for next months clan events.

    I have been promoting the clan on FB & reddit.

    Use the link above to join our Discord chat.

    Thanks....good luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Turkey
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for the speedy reply and warm welcome. Now leaving current clan, will need 24 hours to join.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    666
    Hope you don’t mind some friendly competition in the future
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    39
    Bakura,

    I'll take the offer. I just left my clan and will submit a request to yours in 24 hours.

    If you don't have any slots, I'll be searching for another daily active clan, so if anyone needs members, give me shout.

    I have 12 max awakened characters, soon to be 19, and I play daily and contribute to the developers.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    East-Flanders, Belgium
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    52
    Dear Bakura,

    I am a daily player. I just started to play again since the mega lord of light event. Although I miss some fancy/fully awakened toons; I reach gountlet S(S) and king in arena (rank 200 - 450). I did more than my part in the event challenges (more than 1/30 or 1/25 even). Despite my efforts and the efforts of some other motivated players I missed out those talismans sets. I hate it. I made a post on the forum that our clan was looking for new serious players but we didn't got any response. It seems I have to find a good clan myself.

    I hope there 's still a spot available for me with the exorcists? Keep in mind that I have to leave my current clan and there 's a 24 hours cooldown

  8. #8
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    625
    Great 👍🏻 itís filling with good and old-fashioned players. Rock it 🤘🏻
    - I(íve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    Bakura,

    I'll take the offer. I just left my clan and will submit a request to yours in 24 hours.

    If you don't have any slots, I'll be searching for another daily active clan, so if anyone needs members, give me shout.

    I have 12 max awakened characters, soon to be 19, and I play daily and contribute to the developers.
    Dude... I was hoping you were available.
    Yes... just join when ready!

    Cool....

    I just went live late last night, but that's 5 of us so far....
    1-Jurand
    2-Akuma
    3-Tanto
    4-Benny
    5-Myself

    Thanks and see ya soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Dear Bakura,

    I am a daily player. I just started to play again since the mega lord of light event. Although I miss some fancy/fully awakened toons; I reach gountlet S(S) and king in arena (rank 200 - 450). I did more than my part in the event challenges (more than 1/30 or 1/25 even). Despite my efforts and the efforts of some other motivated players I missed out those talismans sets. I hate it. I made a post on the forum that our clan was looking for new serious players but we didn't got any response. It seems I have to find a good clan myself.

    I hope there 's still a spot available for me with the exorcists? Keep in mind that I have to leave my current clan and there 's a 24 hours cooldown
    Benny, I have seen you on the forum... and yes, you would be a great addition to the clan.
    The other guys also are in a cool down period, so just join when you can.

    Then check in.

    Welcome aboard!
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-19-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Hope you donít mind some friendly competition in the future
    Don't worry... so far there hasn't really been much in the way of clan competition.

    But if I had to lose, I couldn't think of a nicer player to lose to.
    😎
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •