Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    2 fury is no issue if you have any team that builds Special enough. (Slaughtered Daughter, builds almost 100% fury with 1 attack) And the 2 fury is a minimum.. you can use fury 3, 4, 5 + times.. you just have to use it at least twice.
    It shouldn't be an issue but I'm completely reliant on whatever RNGesus throws my way in the arena and my list continues to be either lone ed defenses or full teams of Max Awakened that either die instantly or I die instantly. Pretty much I'm left searching for teams that have enough weak hitting characters wearing labs. That's the only way bs AI boost (that doesn't exist) works in my favour.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    It shouldn't be an issue but I'm completely reliant on whatever RNGesus throws my way in the arena and my list continues to be either lone ed defenses or full teams of Max Awakened that either die instantly or I die instantly. Pretty much I'm left searching for teams that have enough weak hitting characters wearing labs. That's the only way bs AI boost (that doesn't exist) works in my favour.
    Just saying that a win or a loss in arena contributes to the 200 SoW achievement
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Just saying that a win or a loss in arena contributes to the 200 SoW achievement
    True but that doesn't help with fury wins. Plus I still haven't touched gauntlet (took 9 Gangland keys and I just finally got a set of penance talismans) I'm not worried about 200 SOW which could be done no matter what crap luck I get.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    You can always get 200 SoW in 3 seconds. Shop - talis fragments

OS
    Android
    Previous events you've usually had the ability to buy one (1) of the class awakening shards for ironite (or something).

Bit sad that this isn't the case this event. Only way is to spend $$$ and get 6, which makes the event a waste of time if you do spend the $$$.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Seeing how much it costs to awaken characters a little more gold in the rewards would be nice.
    Do I have to get on my knees and beg....please sir can I have some more?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    You can always get 200 SoW in 3 seconds. Shop - talis fragments
    Yeah, I don't think anyone is complaining about 200 Sow as there are plenty of ways to do it. It's the fact that it seems you are either low enough that hitting 25 all Warrior wins is easy but you can't make the fight last 2 furies or your rank is so high that you can make the fight last long enough for 2 (or more furies) but can't win with an all warrior team.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I don't think anyone is complaining about 200 Sow as there are plenty of ways to do it. It's the fact that it seems you are either low enough that hitting 25 all Warrior wins is easy but you can't make the fight last 2 furies or your rank is so high that you can make the fight last long enough for 2 (or more furies) but can't win with an all warrior team.
    If more ppl set easier teams for these challenges it wouldnt be a problem. I've put braves on my weak team, so two furies should be doable. I've also only been retaliating against others with weaker teams so that we can help each other out.

Grinds my gears that high level players, even those with the unstoppable LAD, so could make up and drop in a short time, arent helping out the community with weak teams. Even if its just for a couple of days at the start. Pretty selfish imo.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I don't think anyone is complaining about 200 Sow as there are plenty of ways to do it.
    What's everyone's favourite way of farming for SoW?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    What's everyone's favourite way of farming for SoW?
    I have no need. It just takes a few steps.

1. Realize that arena is a joke and you will never be competitive against those who devote excessive amounts of time, ironite and most likely money to being at the top.
    2. Play just for your daily achievement and maybe a handful of fights if something easy comes up on your attack or defense lists
    3. Play the dungeons and events as they happen.
    4. Play Gauntlet up to AAA or S and realize that the rewards just aren't good enough past that to deal with crappy talisman management in this game

With no extra purchases and sticking to the event schedule I float around 6000 SoW. Haven't even worried about SoW ever since they started dropping in the dungeons.

MuzakMaker-3591