Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

OS
    Android

Covid-19

dear devs i ask on behalf of all players what will with support tickets will andy sam and the rest of the support team be working from home or will there be no player support until the crisis ends

OS
    Android
    Seems like there's been no, or much-reduced support in the past few weeks. I've submitted several bug reports, missing rewards, mucho server connection errors, new clan bugs, etc, and gotten no response to any of them. Understandable, at this crazy time. Stay healthy everyone!

OS
    Android
    Corona virus is serious. People are dying. We all pray that this will stop soon. May everything be fine with you and your loved ones.
    Any joke related to this (Eddie virus is not guilty) I consider inappropriate
    I look forward to good news from the game and from the world

OS
    iOS
    Yea it’s just a game. It may not have new content or anything for awhile. It may go offline. I’ll be around when it comes back though.

OS
    Android
    Last I heard from CS about event pacing, they make up their mind on when the event is and how long it lasts much further out than all the bugs and baked implementation would have us believe.

They have their calendar and they stick to it regardless of everything else.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Last I heard from CS about event pacing, they make up their mind on when the event is and how long it lasts much further out than all the bugs and baked implementation would have us believe.

They have their calendar and they stick to it regardless of everything else.
    Usually yes. But this may be different. We’ll see.

OS
    Android
    Even if they stopped releasing new material but kept the game running that could be a great benefit too many who could try and catch up. It may allow some toons to be played with that just collect dust
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The virus also is affecting revenue. I'm sure. I have less to spend now that I was laid off.

OS
    Android
    Chaotic and uncertain times, for sure. I wish the best to all of you, amidst all the different difficulties we're facing: the virus itself, the restrictions being imposed by governments to fight the virus, and all the associated financial and economic fallout. Hopefully, things stabilize soon.

I hope all is well with the LotB team. And, I hope the game can continue on fairly normally. Even though my work life and personal life are busier than they've ever been due to the virus and its associated impacts, I still find tremendous peace and joy playing LotB when I can (thank heavens for autoplay).

I know all of us players are in a different place due to the virus. And, when the dust settles down the road, the world and economy might look very different. A lot of local businesses in my area that have had to close due to the virus may never open again. They were viable in normal times but can't survive the current instability. I have been thinking a lot about what businesses I really love and how I can support them during these difficult times. And, LotB is near the top of my list. It has been such a major part of my life for almost four years now.

Best wishes to the LotB community!
    Last edited by druid138; 03-23-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Well said druid, be safe everyone!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)