OS
    Android

Question Best two of three PvP arena event

I have had been wondering what everyone's take on trying to get a special event for best 2 of 3 arena battles that you set up 3 teams maybe once a month or every two months. I have taken into consideration that many of us swap out talismans between our characters and even have sets of talismans that we do not have maxed and this could be a problem.
    I thought I would ask here to see what players thought about having this style of event and get feedback on this.
    Every bit of feedback is appreciated.

OS
    Android
    Anytime an arena event rolls around 1/3 of the players leave teams as is, 1/3 set defenses to help everyone out and 1/3 take advantage of that previous group.

I would rather we go back to having rewards based on participating in a battle and not on what we do in the battle or the outcome.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'd love to see a 3* toons only arena event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Anytime an arena event rolls around 1/3 of the players leave teams as is, 1/3 set defenses to help everyone out and 1/3 take advantage of that previous group.

I would rather we go back to having rewards based on participating in a battle and not on what we do in the battle or the outcome.
    I'm there with you, it was something that was toiling around in my head and wanted to get some feedback. Yes participating in it will give rewards. Possibly like a tournament have different brackets say maybe of 25-50 people per bracket. Teams are preset. Not able to use duplicates or same toons/chars on the 2nd or 3rd team. Draws are the only real issue I see, but rewards could be gave out as you go and of course losing in the first few battles in the bracket doesn't give much but maybe some gold. As each bracket progresses the rewards get better. You have a set time to prepare your teams before the battle begins then the top winners of each bracket given if an even number in the overall finals bracket. That's like they get a rare or unique Eddie or toon. I guess more and more as I think about it, it could be troublesome to players but on the other hand it planned well, it could be a different way to get resources or maybe certain talismans.

OS
    Android
    New ways to freshen up the stale pvp experience is always good to talk about.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

A new arena format that exists alongside the regular arena format we have now.
    In this new arena format we have a biweekly rotation of restrictions. For example: only natural 3* characters, only 3 of the 6 talisman slots available, only Sentinel characters, unlimited power every turn (with harsher extra turn restrictions), all base stats for all characters are the same. I can go on.

Devs could make a forum thread where players can share their ideas for the biweekly rules to have a bigger community input in the game.

Call it: The Great Unknown.

Devs, please notice this.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    New ways to freshen up the stale pvp experience is always good to talk about.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

A new arena format that exists alongside the regular arena format we have now.
    In this new arena format we have a biweekly rotation of restrictions. For example: only natural 3* characters, only 3 of the 6 talisman slots available, only Sentinel characters, unlimited power every turn (with harsher extra turn restrictions), all base stats for all characters are the same. I can go on.

Devs could make a forum thread where players can share their ideas for the biweekly rules to have a bigger community input in the game.

Call it: The Great Unknown.

Devs, please notice this.
    Unfortunately I already put that idea forward a while ago and nothing has come of it yet. It is my number 1 want for the game though

OS
    Android
    I would say that it would be interesting, I had been playing the game a little over a year, and found my way to forums not too long ago. I pretty much missed your thoughts on the arena. Reason why I made this one because there are so many threads, it can be very tricky navigating and may miss some gems here. I would like to read others thoughts and ideas. Who knows, if we can get enough on board, it may happen.