Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But to spend an hour and get diddly is a bit underwhelming.
    Agreed on that.

OS
    iOS
    I have no idea at all on the idea of RAID as a play type as this is the first game I have played that has it. My thoughts are it is just a boring grind fest. We all know the little tricks to win and what characters work now so it is like everything else in the game at the moment - stale! Event after event of the same sort of thing and I will second any comment on talisman swapping it is a complete and utter pain and time drain - there is zero fun to be had scrolling and searching and switching and doing the rinse and repeat.

I am not sure where the game goes from here - it may be that new Odin levels are better or different in some way but it is just boring. What fun is there in an auto battle where you are left with a banshee battering away for 20 minutes?

Maybe got out the wrong side of bed and my cup is half empty today but after a few weeks of Odin I am just bored. Maybe the adjustments make more characters viable or maybe different teams can be used but it does not get away from the fact that it is a grindathon on every level. What about making each Odin battle only last five minutes max with a timer - you get raid points not just for the damage dealt or killing Odin but you can also get them for things like how many characters are left standing or points for how many debuffs you can cast or how many times you can revive or cast a certain buff etc etc ....just more ways to score raid points than hitting him so at least that makes more of the roster useable. You could say gain points for having an all single class team or a team based on team points so you get a multiplier for using lower star characters......we just need more variation is my thought.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    They only time I may not recieve rewards is when its skips the reward screen and goes to the spinning circle on a black screen. If it goes back to Odin screen the rewards eventually show up. The weekly rewards were slow but showed up the next morning which several clanmates confirmed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    ....we just need more variation is my thought.
    Yes, I feel there is a strong lack of creativity with the game lately, or maybe we have been playing it a lot (?) but there are no new ways of doing something. It is like we said a few months ago "oh I was refreshing to have an arena event with only warrior, we haven't seen it in so long" ...and what happens next month? ...win 500 battle only warrior + win 200 only assassins doing a fury eyes closed and wearing a new hat... thatīs not new, not refreshing anymore.

There have to be ways of doing new stuff in a rpg. Again, we heard a lot of ideas for making the Arena more dynamic. I just proposed a couple for Raid, btw there is no real connection or need of clan for Raid, the only connection we share is the life bar for Odin... there is a lot of room to improve there.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    ... My thoughts are it is just a boring grind fest...

...What fun is there in an auto battle where you are left with a banshee battering away for 20 minutes?...

... after a few weeks of Odin I am just bored...
    This pretty much sums it all up. And I think it's safe to say you speak here for the bigger part of the community.

There's your feedback devs.

We all know the little tricks to win and what characters work now so it is like everything else in the game at the moment - stale!.
    I don’t. Please share, anyone?

OS
    Android
    at least most of you can enter raid-dungeon. the second week now for me game freezes when entering.

OS
    Android
    As of this morning I can't even enter the raid dungeon. I do still have the ability to spend Sands and waste a team on the fight that doesn't even happen so at least that part is working.

"Beta" is no excuse for something this bugged in the live version of the game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    so what are you guys saying? that since it's a 'beta' then everything is accepted? as if the arena or gauntlet feel different? check every week .. all these people complaining that they didn't get their rewards or the game froze or toons and eddies and talisman being bugged... unless the entire game is beta. so they placed the 'beta' next to raid ...so what? they still ask for 60!! ironite just to get ONE shot. and then you spend sometimes an entire hour ONLY to realize you're not getting anything at all! for example, you make 10million or more damage and ...nothing. the money we're spending on ironite are also beta? I've sent two emails already, no answer yet and the bottom line is that I don't play this anymore. I have a question though... does anybody reach somewhere higher than level D, or C in the raid boss awards? I'm curious to see who makes it to levels like SS etc... cause if they do, I really wanna know how they do it. thanks

OS
    Android
    April 1 everyone gets a 5 star character.