Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    April 1 everyone gets a 5 star character.
    Shame it’s a Viking Eddie
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  2. #22
    Member Metallicamilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    52
    Because of odin is that we have a broken banshee talisman that is super annoying, and sometimes impossible to beat in the arena or gauntlet. There's no point in playing arena for me with all those banshees. I mean whats the point of making a talisman so OP that only a certain amount of characters and talisman combinations can deal with her? Isn't that just limiting the game play and make it stale and boring?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    Because of odin is that we have a broken banshee talisman that is super annoying, and sometimes impossible to beat in the arena or gauntlet. There's no point in playing arena for me with all those banshees. I mean whats the point of making a talisman so OP that only a certain amount of characters and talisman combinations can deal with her? Isn't that just limiting the game play and make it stale and boring?
    Can’t you inflict them with permadeath before killing them the first time?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  4. #24
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Can’t you inflict them with permadeath before killing them the first time?
    You can but it doesn´t work, perfect death either. Sometimes she dies with Doom on her (lol because she should be immune to doom with her cosmic), other times she dies with passive disable and perfect corruption on her but other times she doesn´t die at all because she doesn´t want to... On some occasions if you do massive amounts of dmg on her you can kill her.. and there are other weirds combinations but I couldn´t find anything constant to work on her.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  5. #25
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,289
    Has this rolled out already? Im getting weird stuff against Odin at the moment. Eg Kari doing only 25k damage a hit!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Lilith Cosmic

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Has this rolled out already? Im getting weird stuff against Odin at the moment. Eg Kari doing only 25k damage a hit!
    still bugged still not working right and still missing rewards tbh they should just add a Free sorry for fucking up again pack to the store and give us some 3 Sands of blood 100 tribute 1 tribute soul and 2 rare clan souls

  7. #27
    Junior Member Shao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So sick of doing 10M damage and then not getting ANY rewards.... Apparently you NEVER want to actually kill Odin and it's best to quit the fight before he dies.

    ....at the end of the week.. I see the banner across the clan screen showing rewards.. but NOTHING ever appears in my account (its been days. or weeks....). It would be nice to have some of these beta issues sorted.
    ah ah +1 the same problem !!
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

  8. #28
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,253
    Really? Another update hours before mega event ends?? You really never learn NF/ devs!! Really sucks!!
    GotN-0546

    ______| CLAN |_____

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________

    ☠️ Number of the Beast Eddie ☠️

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Really? Another update hours before mega event ends?? You really never learn NF/ devs!! Really sucks!!
    Thought the same when I saw that. I'm lucky enough to already have finished both (cosmic lilith and mega event). If I remember correctly, last time they gave one more day to finish the event. Let's hope they'll do the same again.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

    Current champion: Gambler Eddie



    I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    508
    Yep, with the switch to month long events and always having the update precede it, we really should just start factoring the last day of the month being a wash for finishing up events.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •