Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. #41
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    751
    Too bad the red banshee trick got fixed without being mentioned in the update notes and after the sales of banshee packs in store last week, oh well fun while it lastedName:  20200331_181519.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  445.6 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    91
    I stopped getting grimoire fragments from Raven's altar, but there's still one hour and a half to go. What happened? I have 24K

  3. #43
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I stopped getting grimoire fragments from Raven's altar, but there's still one hour and a half to go. What happened? I have 24K
    They probably ended the event early with the update
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  4. #44
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    585
    How do you sell banshee packs for real money, tell people to use the banshees against Odin and then "fix" it? That seems incredibly dishonest.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,726
    That's how they earn their revenue. They make you want the ultimate toon/talis and then nerf them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    91
    Well this sucks. I was counting on the last hours of the event. I know it may be my fault for leaving it until the last day but... c'mon. I mean there was a clock indicating the end of the event. I'm so upset, my grinding is worthless now

  7. #47
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Well this sucks. I was counting on the last hours of the event. I know it may be my fault for leaving it until the last day but... c'mon. I mean there was a clock indicating the end of the event. I'm so upset, my grinding is worthless now
    I think they're extending the event till tomorrow, which seems fair, especially for IOS users.
    According to the March 31 update thread:

    Event Extension
    The Eternal Sin event has been extended to April 1st at 5pm PT.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    91
    Yes! It's unfortunate tho that they removed the repeatable challenges of winning LoL battles

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    179
    A one day extension of the event might not make any difference at this rate. There's still nothing in the apple store. I wish this didn't have to happen every frickin time.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I think they're extending the event till tomorrow, which seems fair, especially for IOS users.
    According to the March 31 update thread:

    Event Extension
    The Eternal Sin event has been extended to April 1st at 5pm PT.
    I hope so - iOS is still unavailable. Been what, 6 hours now? I'm assuming this is an AppStore update at this point...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •