Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    April 1 everyone gets a 5 star character.
    Shame it’s a Viking Eddie
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Because of odin is that we have a broken banshee talisman that is super annoying, and sometimes impossible to beat in the arena or gauntlet. There's no point in playing arena for me with all those banshees. I mean whats the point of making a talisman so OP that only a certain amount of characters and talisman combinations can deal with her? Isn't that just limiting the game play and make it stale and boring?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    Because of odin is that we have a broken banshee talisman that is super annoying, and sometimes impossible to beat in the arena or gauntlet. There's no point in playing arena for me with all those banshees. I mean whats the point of making a talisman so OP that only a certain amount of characters and talisman combinations can deal with her? Isn't that just limiting the game play and make it stale and boring?
    Can’t you inflict them with permadeath before killing them the first time?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Can’t you inflict them with permadeath before killing them the first time?
    You can but it doesn´t work, perfect death either. Sometimes she dies with Doom on her (lol because she should be immune to doom with her cosmic), other times she dies with passive disable and perfect corruption on her but other times she doesn´t die at all because she doesn´t want to... On some occasions if you do massive amounts of dmg on her you can kill her.. and there are other weirds combinations but I couldn´t find anything constant to work on her.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Has this rolled out already? Im getting weird stuff against Odin at the moment. Eg Kari doing only 25k damage a hit!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Has this rolled out already? Im getting weird stuff against Odin at the moment. Eg Kari doing only 25k damage a hit!
    still bugged still not working right and still missing rewards tbh they should just add a Free sorry for fucking up again pack to the store and give us some 3 Sands of blood 100 tribute 1 tribute soul and 2 rare clan souls

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So sick of doing 10M damage and then not getting ANY rewards.... Apparently you NEVER want to actually kill Odin and it's best to quit the fight before he dies.

....at the end of the week.. I see the banner across the clan screen showing rewards.. but NOTHING ever appears in my account (its been days. or weeks....). It would be nice to have some of these beta issues sorted.
    ah ah +1 the same problem !!
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    iOS
    Really? Another update hours before mega event ends?? You really never learn NF/ devs!! Really sucks!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Really? Another update hours before mega event ends?? You really never learn NF/ devs!! Really sucks!!
    Thought the same when I saw that. I'm lucky enough to already have finished both (cosmic lilith and mega event). If I remember correctly, last time they gave one more day to finish the event. Let's hope they'll do the same again.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Yep, with the switch to month long events and always having the update precede it, we really should just start factoring the last day of the month being a wash for finishing up events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591