Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    But this extra dmg bug isnīt the reason for so high scores and such easy victories at Arena, LAD it is. Without the bug, you will see exactly the same results and numbers because LAD is just click-fury-win one after another, even if the bug doesn't kick in. You don't really need it. You need time and Sow nothing else, the bug makes everything faster if you want but nothing else, and even with the bug any lucky shot from the Enemy LAD can cut you out as fast as you were winning.

I personally believe that for this Lad dominating situation BANSHEE BUG is a key point.

BTW MAYBE AANG WILL BE THE ANTI-LAD:
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    But this extra dmg bug isnīt the reason for so high scores and such easy victories at Arena, LAD it is. Without the bug, you will see exactly the same results and numbers because LAD is just click-fury-win one after another, even if the bug doesn't kick in. You don't really need it. You need time and Sow nothing else, the bug makes everything faster if you want but nothing else, and even with the bug any lucky shot from the Enemy LAD can cut you out as fast as you were winning.

I personally believe that for this Lad dominating situation BANSHEE BUG is a key point.
    I'm not saying LAD isn't OP but with the bug he is even more deadly. When you can generate a fury that can guarantee a death with any action and there a lot of ways to gain extra turns, you can easily have it set up to generate a few of those furies each turn and then all you have to do is hold out which is easy with your increased defense from the bug and talismans that negate over half of the damage.

Yes we would still see similar teams in arena because that's how metas work. Right now this bug removes a lot of chance from the equation and speeds up matches and in an arena set up where all that matters is how much time you put in to it, being able to generate LAD's fury a few times each turn while also doing MASSIVE damage you get more matches in less time.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Yep totally agree with you there!

OS
    Android
    I dont see the problem. You just roll with what the game gives you. After you point out the issues you play with what is occurring or dont play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You dont see the problem? Cause i see a major problem that needs to be fixed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont see the problem. You just roll with what the game gives you. After you point out the issues you play with what is occurring or dont play.
    What the game is giving us and what the game is intending to give us are completely different things. Good on you for enjoying a bug but a player's enjoyment doesn't suddenly remove the fact that it is a bug.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Oh you mean the Arena bug that is allowing this to happen:
    Name:  100 Wins.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  102.6 KB

I discovered this bug at the beginning of the month. I am not sure how exactly it occurs, but I know how it works as far as what is going on.

When you "win streak", you get those win streak bonuses which as supposed to be +5% etc. Instead of being +5%, they are like 100X the effect or something, so once you have a 2 win streak, your defense goes up to a silly amount, then you get 4 wins and your MR in bumped massively. But the real effect it felt at 6 wins when your damage is multiplied by an insane amount and you start doing numbers like K17905 and U98543, which is basically a million+ damage. Once you get to win streak of 10 or higher, your HP is increased also to massive amounts, making you almost unkillable...well almost.

Died a few times because I healed myself for millions on attack but then healing was turned into damage by a buff on enemy etc. So it is not "perfect", but pretty damn close. Because I do not really have a perfect team though for Arena, I have only being playing for 6 weeks now, I still hit a wall at like 3500 points or whatever in ranking.

Seems like even the crazy buffs was not enough for me to overcome max awakened moonchilds. My PVP arena team was not that meta though so...

I reported this bug to the devs as soon as I discovered it. Their response was that they are aware of it and working on fixing it. At that point, I used it freely.

To this date, I do not think it is fixed though.
    Last edited by Azile; 03-30-2020 at 11:26 PM.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    They already fixed this!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    There have been scores of more than 20k in arena xD
    20k? That ridiculous. Outrageous that you would say such a thing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    20k? That ridiculous. Outrageous that you would say such a thing.
    Do you realize that you are talking about a post from like 7 months ago when Lad was brand new and there was a bug that allowed people to increment the damage up to the sky just after a few fights?