Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    Believe it, I encountered this phenomenon during the For of War event.

While trying to reach the clan achievements, I was going up and down the arena ranks (long story). During one of my last runs (starting in the high Duelist ranks), I got a bit of a streak going - like, 20+ wins. Before I realized, I was in the high Warlord ranks and started to encounter tougher and tougher teams - but I was not struggling. Attacks that should have pulverized me barely made a scratch (I am talking fully awakened characters vs. Killer Prime and The Prisoner - they barely move the needle).

Then I remembered a thread where they were talking about massive damage - indicated by letters in the displayed amount. I noticed that there was a lowercase r in my numbers, so I was definitely dealing some off-the-charts damage. I initially thought that it had to be a bug connected to the win streak - it was the only thing that had been different from the rest of my runs. There was part of me that wanted to be able to take advantage of this unexpected "god mode", but I had already reached my goals for the day (and was kinda burnt out) so I chose sleep instead...

I had not really thought about it that much since then - I thought it was maybe just the overload on the arena (because of the event) that it was merely a fluke. But I suppose it could be some kind of bug that popped up (specifically connected to the streak bonus), allowing players to achieve levels that they could not under typical circumstances. It is definitely not due to some temporary relics, because I never buy those - I experienced this boost without them.

So, yes, it is real. It happened in my game without even trying. While I personally do not care much about arena ranks, I know there are plenty that do - and this is the kind of thing that can cause a lot of problems within the community if it persists. We are supposed to trust that the top players are there because of their determination and ingenuity, not because of some errant line of code. I recommend to the devs that you find and eliminate whatever is causing this before players start to break out their torches and pitchforks...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    iOS
    Until a counter to LADs innate doom is released.. PvP is going to be the same shitshow So the high damage numbers don't really matter, at least to me. I mean all LAD battles are "who gets fury 4 times first" or "Who gets the lucky draw of who LADs fury targets" that's it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Decided to make a run at this today since I had some time. If I can keep climbing the ranks and taking out teams that massively outpower me without even batting an eye, we have a severe problem.

End result: An arena landscape and podium that doesn't measure skill all it does is measure how much of your life you wasted on arena in a given week.

And just because arena has always been a shit show doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for better.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    So LAD is the new op Ed for arena? Doesn't surprise me, I have him, but got too much other stuff to work on. He's back burner for now. Anyways hello all * waves *

OS
    Android
    This is the same complaint about a different toon or talisman. It has been this way from the beginning of the arena. If you have IT you win. If you want to win play alot or spend real money.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    This is the same complaint about a different toon or talisman. It has been this way from the beginning of the arena. If you have IT you win. If you want to win play alot or spend real money.
    Except this isn't an op toon or talisman, those have counters or will have counters this is an unintended mistake (BUG) that is causing values to be multiplied more than they should be. Which is why this isn't a "Man this new addition the game sucks" thread it's a "hey these values are causing improper things to happen" thread. The only IT here is developers/QA (if it exists) who don't bother to thoroughly test their changes before pushing them live.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The bug is available to all for free. Just play and anyone can enjoy the benefits.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm use to seeing strange things in arena, stuff that doesn't add up to winning when I shouldn't and losing when I would win in normal circumstances. Having my A-wolf in the defeated position, but with full health scooting across the battle floor ( amusing and funny ) to battling enemies that weren't there with and without life left, starting to see strange things in raid boss and saw moon Lilith in lol xv drop out of site like a trapdoor opened up below here and sucked her in
    I honestly don't know what to make of it. I had screenshots but after so long I forget to submit a ticket and there are the things that happen and you miss the screenshot or need a video to show what is happening. I'm coming to realize that the RNG has its own RNG and it doesn't make sense to other RNG but that RNG is thinking, why not! Let's roll with it... I think I have gave up on trying to figure out what this game wants to do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The bug is available to all for free. Just play and anyone can enjoy the benefits.
    Again I feel you're missing the point, it's not that it's free. It's that it is a bug. The only benefit here is that the a part of the game is actively broken and again not everyone can actually get it. You have to be able to hit 6 straight wins for the real effects to kick in. Sometimes you just aren't given an attack list that lends itself to a win.

MuzakMaker-3591