Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

PvP is not worth playing anymore.

If you have all relics, there is no reason to continue playing. Especially since they added ridiculous talismans to make characters literally unkillable (i just encountered a sentinel banshee which would just full heal when I gave her the killing blow and cleanse every heal block effect I casted no matter what) and op characters that recquire a specific character or a specific set of talismans to at least attempt to do something. The fact that you have to awaken characters to counter specific talisman sets like Labyrinth doesn't help at all.

Worst part is, you are forced to play PvP in order to get certain event achievements.

If gauntlet and dungeons had way less restrictive rules, it would be the only reason to keep me playing constantly. But, right now, I only connect daily just to farm trooper badges and dungeons whenever I can.

OS
    Android
    I like watching Iron Maiden monsters beat each other up.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Anymore??? It's never changed.

When PvP was introduced.. if you didn't have Vampire Hunter Eddie and Immortality talismans there was no way you could climb the ranks. None of that has changed, it's just different characters and talismans now. Same as it ever was.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The ironite from rewards are worth it. If you have all relics and such you can save to buy dupes of wrathchild and moony. Reaching 4000 pts isnt that difficult for 300 ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The Ironite is worth and if you're one of the few (well I guess right now many) who have the time to devote the skill-less grind for Top 3 which nets you talisman sets that aren't available elsewhere. The ironite is pretty nice too but once you reach a certain spot you can easily maintain getting 200 a week with only the 1 attack a day for daily achievements.

Extra Iron Coins are also nice when we get those stupid spend resources events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The ironite from rewards are worth it. If you have all relics and such you can save to buy dupes of wrathchild and moony. Reaching 4000 pts isnt that difficult for 300 ironite.
    I get like 150-200 ironite each week for being at 2700-like rank every week. I sometimes derank on purpose to get to easier battles to get the achievements.

But playing PvP seriously sucks.

OS
    Android
    Not many think the arena is fun. Even the top ranked players winning every battle after 1000 battles it gets old. Some want the bragging rights of ending on the podium. I was going for the podium this week, but the arena has become virtually unplayable while the rest of the game is slow, excluding the Odin battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Also be aware the talismans from the souls basically means you get the talismans a week or two before everyone else can get them. It's not like they are exclusive to the arena top 3. Yeah that advance access can help if it's a good talismans set... for a week or two, but that's it.

Most of the time arena runs are pointless unless you find some crack in the current meta no one else is aware of yet. Like running LAD initially before everyone had him.. or using a Banshee with it's cosmic before everyone figured out the right talisman combos for her.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-27-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I was able to get LAD a couple weeks ago and I've toyed with him here and there but he was almost quickly forgotten when I earned Thor and haven't really had a chance to get back to him. To Yup & Muzzle, are you guys seeing LAD often at top arena? I've read in different places that he is an arena force or has he since been uncomplicated?

OS
    Android
    He is every where at the top! Hes the flavor of the day with a ride along banshee.
    Muzzleloader-8226.