Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    RTH he's the ONLY Eddie at the top -- Thor would be mixed in if LAD's fury had some sort of counter/cleanse/block.. but there isn't one. The week before LAD was out, Thor was becoming king taking out all the Max Cyborg teams. I made it to #1 with Thor... and then #2 with LAD the following week (#1 that week was also LAD)

Every single LAD battle is seriously 4 fury triggers or less. No more 10 minutes waiting for Moonchild with Labyrinth/Vampire to die.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-28-2020 at 02:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yeah its seriously annoying i dont want to be that guy but does anyone else think that lad needs a nerf in the form of changing a talisman slot so he cant run midguards cause thats the problem with him

OS
    Android
    Midgards aren't nearly as much of an issue as the fact that generating fury in arena is a freaking joke with the streak bugs
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I agree it's not necessarily the Midguards that's the issue. The issue is that LADs fury has no counter or block and can't be cleansed. THAT is what need to change.. but I suspect the next OP character/talisman set will do just that.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yep despite the fact that his fury is just click-and-die, LAD with Midgards is really really weak, there is no need to nerf... the bug lies with Banshee talisman... if she were working as is supposed to we wouldn´t have such a problem with LAD.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    with all high end characters i don't have will to play any battle,yesterday i awaken new cosmic lilith to max and that's it...also stoped playing boring skull quests...

OS
    Android
    If you want to quit playing skull quest, I hope they give somene else the ironite you diont want.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around