OS
    iOS

Missing in-game purchase

I just grabbed the "Demons of Light Frag Pack" and I kept getting the couldn't add these to my account message. I hit retry a few times and the game crashed. I HAVE been charged but the gear hasn't shown up yet.

Will it catch-up and show-up eventually or do I need to send an email to support?

OS
    iOS
    If there's ever a delay in purchase processing like this, there's always a chance that it will eventually show up on it's own. In these circumstances however, I'd always advise that you to submit a support ticket (either in-game or by emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly) with any helpful information (username, player ID, receipt & order information) so that it can be investigated and corrected as soon as possible.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    If there's ever a delay in purchase processing like this, there's always a chance that it will eventually show up on it's own. In these circumstances however, I'd always advise that you to submit a support ticket (either in-game or by emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com directly) with any helpful information (username, player ID, receipt & order information) so that it can be investigated and corrected as soon as possible.
    Great - thanks for the info. I tried to submit the email in-game but didn't see a "send" button. Is it the up-arrow?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    Great - thanks for the info. I tried to submit the email in-game but didn't see a "send" button. Is it the up-arrow?
    That would be correct.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    That would be correct.
    Good deal - thanks for confirmation.

OS
    iOS
    That would be correct.
    Wow - fast to respond and quick to fix the issue. Thanks for the advice!

OS
    iOS
    The same thing happened to me about two days ago where I purchased and did not receive the merchandise. I purchased using an Apple gift card just before I had to go in to work so I di not have time to email support or investigate my Apple account. When I did check my Apple account the funds were removed but the receipt was marked "pending". I knew it might take DAYS before I hear from the Frogs so I went to Apple first to try and find immediate answers. They informed that something was wrong on the vendors end aka Frogs and advised that if I wanted a refund to my gift card it may take up to 48 hours. I declined and said I would email the developer and wait it out a day or two. Emailed the Frogs as "URGENT MERCHANDISE MISSING". Quite surprisingly within an hour or two I received an email response and the merchandise was forced into my account while the receipt was still pending. It seems there are alot of server issues at the moment; load times after reset are indefinite and I am unable to even play until much later in the evening.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RTHEddie View Post
    The same thing happened to me about two days ago where I purchased and did not receive the merchandise. I purchased using an Apple gift card just before I had to go in to work so I di not have time to email support or investigate my Apple account. When I did check my Apple account the funds were removed but the receipt was marked "pending". I knew it might take DAYS before I hear from the Frogs so I went to Apple first to try and find immediate answers. They informed that something was wrong on the vendors end aka Frogs and advised that if I wanted a refund to my gift card it may take up to 48 hours. I declined and said I would email the developer and wait it out a day or two. Emailed the Frogs as "URGENT MERCHANDISE MISSING". Quite surprisingly within an hour or two I received an email response and the merchandise was forced into my account while the receipt was still pending. It seems there are alot of server issues at the moment; load times after reset are indefinite and I am unable to even play until much later in the evening.
    In case this happens to anyone else, here's the copy of the email I received from Sam at Nodding Frog:

"Thank you reaching out.

With the large increase in server traffic for both the game and App Store services lately, some purchases have been subject to processing delays. If the purchase went through successfully on your end, you should be able to find a receipt from Apple in your email inbox. Or, you can look at your App Store Purchase History on your device and find an order number for the transaction.

If you can get me a copy of either, I can verify the pack and distribute it to you. Let me know when you can - thanks!"