OS
    Android

Too many Key souls

Can we please have a way to sell Key Souls?

I don't even care if it's not for a lot of gold, as it'll beat throwing away gold redeeming them and not using them.

I have over 300 LoL dungeon key souls currently (that's 4 stacks). In total I have 21 stacks of keys, which takes up a significant portion of the space for souls in my book Of Souls. I am NEVER going to get through all of them, particularly where I have duplicate piles.

I want to be able to sell off my excess stacks without having to lose gold on redeeming them all. Is that so hard?

Another option might be to make Key Souls completely separate (and unlimited) so that I simply don't have to worry about them filling up my Book of Souls.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Completely agreed.

Either separate them from book of souls or let us convert them into master key soul fragments or just simply sell them

OS
    iOS
    Same with regular souls.. sitting on nearly 1000 regular souls and really don't want to waste the gold and hours required to covert them and then sacrifice/sell the characters.

And again.... WHY don't Talisman and Mayan keys drop as often as other keys???? I have at least 15 keys for ANYWHERE else often much more.. but I'm always having to purchase talisman keys... and Running 600SOT in BNW X results in MAYBE 1 or 2 keys IF i'm lucky.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    A submenue in Book of Souls like fragments?

...and another one for heroic Souls too^^

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Same with regular souls.. sitting on nearly 1000 regular souls and really don't want to waste the gold and hours required to covert them and then sacrifice/sell the characters.

And again.... WHY don't Talisman and Mayan keys drop as often as other keys???? I have at least 15 keys for ANYWHERE else often much more.. but I'm always having to purchase talisman keys... and Running 600SOT in BNW X results in MAYBE 1 or 2 keys IF i'm lucky.
    for me i get those tali keys all the damn time, sitting at 90 right now and same with lab/gangland. the difficult ones for me to get are mayan (already done achievements) and eternal; i had to buy 10 eternal keys to get the last 2 toons and still need another 8 to get the last achievements for eternal
    Razgriz-1173