Thread: Lilith Cosmic

OS
    Android

Lilith Cosmic

Once again
    "Grant Immunity to Doom and Perfect Death to all allies" does not work.

OS
    iOS
    who tests the bloody cosmics, it's a massive waste of time to do these achievements to buy cosmics that dont work or they contain exploits

OS
    Android
    Name:  Naamloos.png
Views: 638
Size:  199.9 KB

Indeed. This is turn one before I did anything.

@Durandal_LOTB or @Ceeg_LOTB could either of you elaborate?

OS
    Android
    Lilith cosmic doesn't do anything it states. Instead, it gives void shield, thorn shield, cyclone shield and soul protect to all allies. It isn't some simple error. It is programmed completely differently than what is stated in the description. A complete failure from developers.

OS
    Android
    I was going to post a bug about how my characters keep getting Ghost, causing me to lose battles, but it looks like this is the cause. Also, Cos Lilith's power move states that it removes Ghost from teammates; it does nothing of the sort.
    Do Devs read this stuff? I mean, is there any hope this will be fixed?

OS
    Android
    I noticed the Soul Protect thing while doing some Labyrinth Dungeon runs. Was thinking the Perfect Hit part of the Lilith Cosmic would help with Marks and other effects, but started to notice I was occasionally getting ghosted. After the key ran out, I played around in the Testing Arena, using G Lilith + Lilith Cosmic, and Hallowed Ed (To test Perfect Death) wearing no talismans. Here are my observations.

Start of Battle:
    Name:  LilithCosmic1.PNG
Views: 355
Size:  476.2 KB

After G Lilith's attack:
    Name:  LilithCosmic2.PNG
Views: 429
Size:  336.8 KB

After Lilith attacks, my team all gain Soul Protect and a shield from the Void/Cyclone/Magma family. This happened every single time, and is likely intentional. Maybe it was accidentally left out of the talisman's description?

At the start of battle, and after each action, the 3 Burns + Passive Disable effect was working. It looks like the burns happen first, and then the Disable second. However, you'll notice only the enemy Lilith is passive disabled here, I believe the cosmic stops working if the Lilith starts the battle with P/Disable. I couldn't work out exactly how it all worked, but the cosmic appeared to be able to turn back on after a while if the disable was cleansed, and I couldn't reliable turn it off by inflicting p/disable after the fight had begun. The Soul Protect & Shield effect didn't happen if the Lilith started the fight disabled.

At start of battle:
    Name:  LilithCosmic3.PNG
Views: 442
Size:  314.8 KB

Using The Prisoner and the Green Spirit Dog to ensure Passive Disable and Perfect Death at start of battle made it clear the immunity aspect wasn't working when disabled. I also tested doom with the Assassin Minotaur's basic attack.

As for the Perfect Hit, I couldn't work out the pattern here, but my team were not always getting perfect hits.

Summary:
    • The lilith cosmic grants the team Soul Protect and a random Shield after each action.
    • The cosmic can be turned off by Passive/Perfect Disable at the start of battle, preventing any of its effects from working.
    • It can sometimes start working again once P/Disable is removed.
    • The Perfect Hit effect is unreliable, or misunderstood.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Very nice work Azagthor, please open a ticket as well and refer to this thread.

OS
    Android
    What happens in the test arena and in the real one can have significant differences.