OS
    Android

Towerfall Talisman souls - pls change the look

Hi All,

The Towerfall Talisman souls look exactly like Clan Epic souls. not just very similar (which can be bad for the colourblind), they're the exact same look.

I know that there's a bunch of other souls that are similar (particularly certain key souls) but these seem to be using the exact same thing.

Almost dropped my Towerfall talisman (which I am saving) into the book instead of the Clan Epic.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    yeah there are TONS of frag that look identical.. Grimoire, Charlotte, Mercenary, W CotD, Rare Gunner, Gnnr Maiden... Devs clearly aren't very concerned that frags look alike.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm not talking about frags, but souls.

At least with frags, you have to select them to redeem, so you should see the Toon and what type of soul (in writing) before you hit Claim or Convert.

Souls on the other hand, you can drag them up and there can be a big delay from pulling it to the middle "drop in the book" spot to seeing the name of the soul (close to 1s for me). And if you're using an actual device and not controlling things with a mouse, your finger is smack bang over the name as you drag it. So unless you do things slowly, it's dead easy to drag the wrong soul into the pit when they look the same, especially if they're next to each other!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    This isn't a bug. This game is riddled with bugs that need fixing and sometimes I wonder devs even read this part of the forum regularly, because we get next to no feedback.
    Best not clutter this sub forum with requests for improvement.

This should've been posted in Suggestions & Feedback.

OS
    Android
    I have been told that CS "cares" about this issue and that it has "been passed to the dev team" but frankly I don't believe they care nor will they change. This has been a problem for a while and it just keeps getting worse.

We just need to realize that those who can make the decision give 0 shits about those of us who are colour blind.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I have been told that CS "cares" about this issue and that it has "been passed to the dev team" but frankly I don't believe they care nor will they change. This has been a problem for a while and it just keeps getting worse.

We just need to realize that those who can make the decision give 0 shits about those of us who are colour blind.
    HEard from Kaz today that this never reached the dev team and I'm not surprised also unsurprising is that it's getting passed to the art team. So if someone from the art team ever posts here while find out in a few months time that they've never been informed of this and then they'll say they will pass it on to some other team. At this point it would be better if they just came out and said "We don't care, we aren't colour blind so this isn't an issue".

Oh wait Ceeg already said that.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591