Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question What CHEAP AND ACCESSIBLE talismans to get for Magus Lilith?

Just got her and I've no idea what to use for this toon. I really wanted the warrior one, but RNG be RNG.

By cheap and accessible I mean: from the story mode except night city, from BNW but not above floor 7, from skull quests, and from the pvp, frontier, clan and trooper stores.

Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Trooper Store, the 3 set yellow bulwark shields. Or 4 set blue talismans. Can be bought with Trooper points.
    That’s least expensive option until you can get a premium set that comes from an event....

OS
    Android
    Just checked them out, they seem pretty nice. What about the gate talismans from the clan store?

OS
    Android
    Gate is a nice talisman but quite specific. Magus Lilith takes random kind of dmg so that talisman, in theory, should shield you only when that random is magical dmg. So, yes it's a good choice anyway I still prefer Destiny on her until you get some "fortune" talismans...

On the other spots Magic x Hp is a good option. As soon as you can get some Sustaing talisman for her.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Guess I'll save up for those, then.

Is this character good good for pve?

OS
    Android
    She's a tank, she´s gonna absorb dmg and take you over hard places. Damage dealer + tank + healer is a basic but useful combination for any situation.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Make sure you put a lillith talisman on her, available still in the store for frags.

OS
    Android
    Blue Lilith was my first Lilith, and then my second, and also my third. Used to have her with Enduring and Guard talismans, from the middle BNW levels, gave her even more survivability. Fortune is probably what you want to aim for eventually, but there are a few nice options between now and then, like those Destiny ones. Even something like Purge, Power, or Vampiric could work fairly well too. Anything that will help keep her alive for longer is good.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Destinys are still a great bet for her.. and work well given her overall character rank. She falls apart at higher levels, but for the cosmos, etc. Destinys work very very well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Magus lilith, always use her with Fortune + Sacred.
    One of the few tanking characters that can wear fortune