Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: April Events

OS
    iOS

April Events

Well, the list is out. This month's mega event will feature multiple characters, apparently! So, lots to look forward to.
    https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...703934470?s=20

Fool's Errand: The return of Fool Talismans, no doubt. Last year, Virtual XI Eddie came with these, so I wonder if there will be a way to get him as well.
    Einherjar's Path: The new dungeon shown in the recent news updates from the devs. Might feature Freya?
    Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt: One of the many new Norse characters that are featured this month. Hopefully he's a good one!
    Unbound Terror: This may be a hunch, but I think this event will revolve around the Nordic figure Fenrir; he's often associated with Ragnarok and maybe he's breaking out of his chains, hence the title of the event.
    Wild Growth: Another evolution event, the usual.
    Gauntlet Spring Tour: A short interlude between the Mercenary and whoever is next in the gauntlet.
    Eddie's Edventure: 2 dungeon events in one month? That sounds crazy. This one in particular sounds goofy, but it could be anything.
    Cosmic Voyage: No clue. Could really be anything.
    Serpent's Pit: New talismans probably, related to the serpent Jormungandr from Norse Mythology.
    Eternal Encounter: This event has been delayed since last summer! I thought the Eternal Frontier dungeon was what this event was supposed to be, but I guess not. Quite interesting to see it back on the list though!

What do you guys think of this upcoming month?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Well, the list is out. This month's mega event will feature multiple characters, apparently! So, lots to look forward to.
    https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...703934470?s=20

Fool's Errand: The return of Fool Talismans, no doubt. Last year, Virtual XI Eddie came with these, so I wonder if there will be a way to get him as well.
    Einherjar's Path: The new dungeon shown in the recent news updates from the devs. Might feature Freya?
    Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt: One of the many new Norse characters that are featured this month. Hopefully he's a good one!
    Unbound Terror: This may be a hunch, but I think this event will revolve around the Nordic figure Fenrir; he's often associated with Ragnarok and maybe he's breaking out of his chains, hence the title of the event.
    Wild Growth: Another evolution event, the usual.
    Gauntlet Spring Tour: A short interlude between the Mercenary and whoever is next in the gauntlet.
    Eddie's Edventure: 2 dungeon events in one month? That sounds crazy. This one in particular sounds goofy, but it could be anything.
    Cosmic Voyage: No clue. Could really be anything.
    Serpent's Pit: New talismans probably, related to the serpent Jormungandr from Norse Mythology.
    Eternal Encounter: This event has been delayed since last summer! I thought the Eternal Frontier dungeon was what this event was supposed to be, but I guess not. Quite interesting to see it back on the list though!

What do you guys think of this upcoming month?
    You list the Magus Trejul the Skogkatt, Fenrir, Freya this month. All these names and character descriptions appeared then vanished. Compendium listing many Fenrir, Trejegul the Skolcat and TBD Odin some with stats and abilities. Name:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-16-02-23.png
Views: 1280
Size:  447.4 KBName:  image0.png
Views: 2407
Size:  858.3 KBName:  image0-2.png
Views: 2505
Size:  200.1 KBName:  image0-3.png
Views: 2461
Size:  203.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-16-02-41.png
Views: 1237
Size:  249.5 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-16-03-15.png
Views: 1370
Size:  169.2 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-16-03-20.png
Views: 1366
Size:  160.3 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    I also saw "Trjegul" as an Odin magus character (4 stars) on the Compendium, but Trjegul and Bygul were supposed to be the Freya´s Cats according to Nordic Myths. The same with "Fenrir" which is a Wolf. Maybe those images are placeholders.

Btw. Fool talisman again? after such negative feedback... I remember the Maclo characters and the dungeon were nice but those talis... xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I’m hyped for Eddie’s Edventure and Eternal Encounters
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Any predictions on which pre-existing surgeon's keys are going to be slightly altered for the new dungeon's keys so the devs/art team can further extend their middle finger towards the colour blind players?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    WOW! I can tell you that as a new player, hearing that we are getting so much content and 2 new dungeons, especially when so many of us are stuck at home is amazing.

And seems the focus is quite heavily towards clan stuff, that is also fantastic because the clan system does foster a social aspect that is sorely missing in the game when I first started back in February.

Hope some of these things might be a tad bit less grindy though, because getting both Cosmic Lilith and her T3 Talisman in a weeks time only was quite difficult.

Looking forward to April!
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    WOW! I can tell you that as a new player, hearing that we are getting so much content and 2 new dungeons, especially when so many of us are stuck at home is amazing.

And seems the focus is quite heavily towards clan stuff, that is also fantastic because the clan system does foster a social aspect that is sorely missing in the game when I first started back in February.

Hope some of these things might be a tad bit less grindy though, because getting both Cosmic Lilith and her T3 Talisman in a weeks time only was quite difficult.

Looking forward to April!
    Trust me, Dugeons suck both time and desire to play. You'll just keep spending Ironite on refills just to chase some goal that gets outdated by the end of the next month. The fact that we have 3 this month makes it even worse.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Einherjar's Path was released, but without any notice on newsfeed and no new challenge.

I hope they postpone all events until server gets fix.

OS
    Android
    Not telling, I been trying to get on game for about 30 minutes, game was doing fine-ish .. I have had to do multiple resets since the server crapped out. Now not fully loading and able to play

OS
    iOS
    it has been ok for a while already done 3 runs in the new dungeon, then it decided to freak out again
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan