Well, the list is out. This month's mega event will feature multiple characters, apparently! So, lots to look forward to.
https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...703934470?s=20

Fool's Errand: The return of Fool Talismans, no doubt. Last year, Virtual XI Eddie came with these, so I wonder if there will be a way to get him as well.
Einherjar's Path: The new dungeon shown in the recent news updates from the devs. Might feature Freya?
Magus Trjegul the Skogkatt: One of the many new Norse characters that are featured this month. Hopefully he's a good one!
Unbound Terror: This may be a hunch, but I think this event will revolve around the Nordic figure Fenrir; he's often associated with Ragnarok and maybe he's breaking out of his chains, hence the title of the event.
Wild Growth: Another evolution event, the usual.
Gauntlet Spring Tour: A short interlude between the Mercenary and whoever is next in the gauntlet.
Eddie's Edventure: 2 dungeon events in one month? That sounds crazy. This one in particular sounds goofy, but it could be anything.
Cosmic Voyage: No clue. Could really be anything.
Serpent's Pit: New talismans probably, related to the serpent Jormungandr from Norse Mythology.
Eternal Encounter: This event has been delayed since last summer! I thought the Eternal Frontier dungeon was what this event was supposed to be, but I guess not. Quite interesting to see it back on the list though!

What do you guys think of this upcoming month?