OS
    Android

New talisman sorting question and feedback

The new character and talisman search function is nice. A bit weird to type on the landscape oriented keyboard though, but I guess it's better than it was.
    Couple of things that me and some others in the discord talked about:

- As far as I know the biggest request about talisman finding was not finding the talisman in the unequipped list, but finding the character that has the talisman you're looking for. That should be added.

- A "favorite" option for characters and talisman would be nice. That way you can find the ones you use a lot at the beginning on the long list.

I invite other players to share their thoughts and feedback about the updated inventory system here.
    Keep the discussion civil and focused on this specific topic please.
    Last edited by Brickster; 03-31-2020 at 09:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    We must get used to it.
    I don’t like the fact that the sets are broken depending on the talis level
    Last edited by scimitar; 03-31-2020 at 09:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    I think the new feature sucks balls. I want it back the old way
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Personally, what I expect the most is some way to remove all talismans from character at once, not one by one (it takes a lot of time and taps...) and also a way to equip a set of talismans at once too.
    (Maybe tap in the eddieface in the middle of the talisman wheel and the talismans remove at once??? It would be super easy to implement!

Typically the process is: swipe, swipe, swipe until you find the character, then tap/remove x6, then swipe, swipe, swipe x 100000 until you find the talis set you want (if you are lucky and the set is not equiped in another character, if not... find the talis in any character, more swipe,more time...), finally, tap/add x6.

It's absurd and a lot of time consuming... (and my hand and fingers hurts sometimes).
    user: Antxoa-3591
    See you in the arena

OS
    Android
    I search function that finds talisman on toons and takes you to them would be a great mprovement.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I search function that finds talisman on toons and takes you to them would be a great mprovement.
    Only it was needed

OS
    Android
    "You can not look for talismans that are being used on chars... :/"
    response:

It will be coming with the equipped / unequipped filter in the next client update, which will also allow you to more easily swap talismans.

-Kaz
    Kaz said that in another post.

I am also waiting for that improvement in swapping talismans. I like the new searching tool, is not the best but better than nothing.

-I would like to have a way to know which talismans (at least sets) are equipped on chars when I am in a team selection screen (ie gauntlet, dungeons)
    -Equip/unequip the whole set at once
    -Option for leveling talismans to max from3* to 5* at once (if you have the resources)
    -Better UI surfing method
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    For me (now I can get in) I like the new system *apart from* how it has separated Cosmics. I found it incredibly useful when getting a new cosmic that it would appear alongside others with the same effect so I could tell whether I already had a better one that did the same thing or not.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Since it hasn't been mentioned here, we need a way for talisman sets to be grouped together regardless of their level. It's a pain to swipe just to know if we have a complete set or not.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I wish they had a maintenance shop. Where you could go and pull all of your talis off of all your characters and be able to apply them the way you need to. Without having to deal with going over.
    And...this new update sucks