Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Game Status Update - April 4, 2020 Discussion

Hello Troopers,

We hope you've all enjoyed your Saturday so far. Here's an update on the state of the game: We have been monitoring the server throughout the day and have seen great improvements. There was some instability this morning that we investigated and worked through.
    Based on this, we have decided to move forward with starting our mega event this evening at 5pm PT. We will continue to monitor server stability.

A few notes: This event will launch a new dungeon which will count towards the Fools Errand Time Rift Challenges that are currently live.

There is currently increased load across the internet in general which has been affecting our data center. As a result we may see some breif slowdowns and occasional lag spikes which may result in a server reboot. If this occurs, we expect latency for hopefully no more than 4-7 minutes, if you have successfully completed a match you WILL receive your rewards again upon login.

There is a reset today at 5pm PT to start this event so loading at this time may be slow.

We will be launching a compensation pack early this coming week. It will contain a number of items, including Sinful Fragments and Grimoire Fragments. We have extended the length of time Sinful Fragments and Grimoire Fragments can be used in the store (until April 10th) so everyone will still be able to take advantage of Nameless Nights and Eternal Sin event offers.

Thank you so much once again for your patience over the past several days!

The Legacy of the Beast Team
    How heavily will these event frags weigh on the compensation package. I know at least myself and some other players I've talked to already finished these events and Sinful and Grimoire frags will be pretty worthless.

Considering there has been a history of the last day of events and last day of the month being consumed by update time, a fair number of players know that when events end at the end of the month you pretty much HAVE to finish early in the last day of the event if not the day before.

When you also take in to account the Banshee cosmic was massively nerfed without any warning there is very little left to buy in the grimoire store.

In addition, will we get any compensation around the fools event? Players lost up to 2 days on that event and with none of last nights runs counting (even though it was said they would) for me personally, this is the event I would want compensation for not the two events that were mostly done when the proverbial poo hit the fan.

Side note: Can we please allow discussion on updates. It's a pain to create new posts when the reply functionality does what is need and it's bold to assume an update will have 0 questions or comments.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm looking at the event challenges.

There are four challenges that give this Asgard Talisman.
    (complete Einjerjar's path 25, 50, 100, 200 times).

So, by completing all the challenges, you get 4 Asgard Talismans.

But it's a 6-set.

So you then need to spend 500 Ironite to get the last two.

This is a change from previous events, where you could get a full set of event talismans by doing all the challenges. Requiring people to spend ironite seems a bit... off.

OS
    Android
    I see. I haven't bothered with the clan feature before now.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, the first clan event made it obvious. Not only will you need to be in a clan to get the new talismans, you also need to be in a clan with enough high level players who will either work together or carry the clan depending on how many of them there are.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    game stability? where? still laggy as hell.

now it's better.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 04-05-2020 at 09:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Yeah, the first clan event made it obvious. Not only will you need to be in a clan to get the new talismans, you also need to be in a clan with enough high level players who will either work together or carry the clan depending on how many of them there are.
    I see. Hmm. Given how stable and reliable the server is, I'm not really keen on relying on people, OR for people to be relying on me. I don't want to be in the position of letting other people down in this game.

/shrug I guess.

OS
    Android
    Rory, you really need to join a clan even if it isnt to active. The store has some nice things. Even if you battle Odin and lose you and the clan earn rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Looks like i have been a bit too optimistic. Absolutely nothing works at the moment…
    Game hung up while loading a dungeon… Restart took 8 minutes, only to hang up again by opening shop menue...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I see. Hmm. Given how stable and reliable the server is, I'm not really keen on relying on people, OR for people to be relying on me. I don't want to be in the position of letting other people down in this game.

/shrug I guess.
    A wise man once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Come on NF what the hell are you playing at launching an event when you know there’s issues with the servers, rather than blaming it on server loads etc how about stop being bloody tight arses and buy more servers to minimise the problem
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan