Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    what ever the compo package is they are giving out it needs to be substantial. this is just one big piss take

OS
    iOS
    FINALLY! Just got in and play seems pretty smooth. No connection issues at all. For us iOS users, that's about 24 hours of lost gameplay.

OS
    Android
    Its almost like the devs were sitting around going

"hey remember that time we changed the rate of soul fragment conversion without ever giving any notice?"
    "yeah how funny was that. pissed them off big time lol"
    "or that time we said the Lord of Light souls would only be available during the first awakening event so players would spend all their ironite obtaining a lord of light, only to continue to have those souls available throughout the whole awakening mega event?"
    "yeah that was a good one lmao"
    "or when some players got multiple sets of primordials during that event and others hardly one"
    "yeah we sure have done some dishonest shitfuckery over the years. and loads of general fuck ups. I love this job!"
    "wait I reckon we can top everything we have done before. I got an idea. lets introduce a game mode called raid and we'll make a cosmic talisman so OP for a character no one would normally use. I know a banshee!"
    "I like where this is going!"
    "yeah yeah and then once players realise they need this character and cosmic combination we'll sell a pack of banshees for a shit load of money. Then at the end of the month we'll release an update that then makes the banshees and their cosmic about as useless as they were before! And we won't even tell 'em about it.
    "hahaha stop it, stop it, I can't breathe, I can't breathe I am laughing so hard rofl"
    "and then to really top it off, the cherry on top, on April 1st we'll make sure the game is so bad the fuckers won't even be able to log in!!!!!"
    "my god you're a genius. those morons will be sending in so many tickets from pure rage. and we don't even answer their tickets anymore lmao"

well done devs, well done. youve been playing us for so long now and yet we still persist as players with this shit show. I guess we really are the april fools here
    Last edited by thealchemist; 04-01-2020 at 11:20 PM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Good one thealchemist !

OS
    iOS
    "hey, best of all we can create some massive delay for the update on iOS then just blame it on Apple again!"
    "oh man, I peed a little! Great plan! A delay of like 12 hours, then not being able to log in, or to kick them out again with errors when they do mistakenly log in will have them all u in arms!"
    "Great plan fellas.. such wonderful entertainment while Covid19 has us all locked down!"
    "I know! It's like our own private little game!"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banshee is nerfed? I can’t log in, but don’t see anything in tuning notes about banshee or her talisman?

OS
    iOS
    Same here..what'd they do to the Banshee??

I can login.. but it's taking like 30 minutes to get to the character list...LOTS of loading and connection error screens...... When I do get there.. I don't see anything different.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-02-2020 at 12:16 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Same here..what'd they do to the Banshee??
    It’s more ‘what did they do to the cosmic’ and we don’t know
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic description is the same. Are you saying they've done something nefarious without showing the change? What's different?

Or is it more they made Odin counter the banshee?
    Last edited by Yup; 04-02-2020 at 12:20 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    We dont know what happened but banshee dies.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around