Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    On android game freeze right after login

OS
    Android
    so you guys sell banshees and then you change their value for the odin raids? this is an unethical and dirty business approach which results in pure disrespect for every paying customer.
    i'm fully aware that the exploit wasn't intended, but if you decide to sell these toons you have to ensure that they keep their value, otherwise it's just a desperate money grab. basicly this behaviour doesn't deserve any money, it's just an exploitation of your loyal customers. i hope that these things will backfire in the mid and the longterm....
    Last edited by slauki; 04-01-2020 at 11:55 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    iOS update arrived. Everything is smooth and seamless on iOS. Gameplay is like butter...

April Fools!!!!

Yes, update is here, but it’s so buggy - spinning load wheels left and right - it’s basically unplayable.
    Last edited by Nicko; 04-01-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Oh I get it now. The Banshees will work like they used to starting tomorrow and this nerf is our April fools
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Oh I get it now. The Banshees will work like they used to starting tomorrow and this nerf is our April fools
    Wishful thinking lol

OS
    iOS
    Game is totally unplayable here too. Endless loading times, crashes,... Congrats frogs, you messed it up again!
    Ah, sorry, April Fools!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Random freezes, spinning logos left right and centre on my iPhone X can’t even click events tab cus it just hangs so have to exit but then it’s still the same after it finally reloads after about 3 minutes

OS
    Android
    Some thoughts about the update:

Bad:
    - timing was terrible! End of 2 big events is the worst timing one can choose. Events got prolonged partially, ok, still screwed many players. Please do updates after events are over or midterm.
    - red message was saying "server restart". Please write "update", so that we know it will take hours instead of minutes.
    - iOS/Android offset again several hours. This creates a lot of frustration every time.
    - game is extremely unstable now; long loading, disconnects etc., can't even open Arena.
    - Banshees are strange now, there is no entry in the update notes about them or healing shields, and you sold them for cash a few days ago (see other posts above); this is pure rip-off and against all moral ethics (and hopefully just an april's fools!!).
    - sorting of tallis is a complete mess. It is the exact same mistake like for characters back then. Please revert both or at least add an option to sort by name.

Good:
    - the search function is nice (hopfeully it work directly while we type let's say after 3 letters in the future).

Thanks guys for working on our beloved game, but I'm sure you can see for yourself that it didn't go well this time.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    The update finally showed up for ioS, but the game is virtually unplayable. If I'm able to even get in, I can't do the clan check in, I can't look at the new event challenges, I can't do much of anything.

Please fix this and give some serious thought to streamlining this whole process in the future.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    To be devils advocate, dont wait until the last minute to try to finish the events when you know from a longstanding history that they will ALWAYS do this at the end of the event. They cant risk having a single day go by without an event running or some players will bitch about that as well, so they must have the next event loaded and ready before the previous ends... It bullshit, I know and agree, but its clearly the standard they have set, so try not to put yourselves in this position. (and yes, I know not everyone has the ability to knock the event out quickly, but a few more runs each day, spread across the entire event, could allow that lost day not have any impact).

On to the patch discussion....

When we could rely on Banshee's to help cover raid points for us, having the raid freeze on start, freeze during battle, crashes, etc... was not a huge deal. It was annoying certainly, but it is "Beta" so I could accept it.
    However, after you "acknowledged" their usefulness by selling them, essentially confirming for us that they were working as intended, many of us spent cash and other resources to acquire them, now they are less than useless. Now, every good team we have is essential in trying to gain raid points and we cannot have our teams lost to incompetent failures on the part of the game. The stability of the raid MUST be improved. Or more reasonably, the effect of the banshee cosmic MUST be returned to its original performance.

The search and sorting functions are less that useless for the talisman. Its great that you are trying to improve these functions, but maybe dont bother with this incremental updates if they are just going to destroy the rest of the game in the process. Wait until the function is actually useful before adding it to the game.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!