Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    iOS
    even if you didnt purchase it its bad business ethics to change something without even announcing your doing it. same as banshee's cosmic i spent money to buy ironite to get the SOT to grind for it then they go and nerf it, i'd be proper pissed
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Hello fellow gamers.
    If you want my humble opinion- this now looks like a completely corrupted piece of software....

No disrespect to devs, though.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Some thoughts about the update:

Bad:
    - sorting of tallis is a complete mess. It is the exact same mistake like for characters back then. Please revert both or at least add an option to sort by name.

Good:
    - the search function is nice (hopfeully it work directly while we type let's say after 3 letters in the future).
    THIS! The talisman sort is messed up! I get it that the devs wanted to unify the selection switchers for both the characters and talisamans. But where was the Product Manager when this was implemented? The two lists (character and talisman) are _not_ the same. Characters are individual, talismans come in sets. So they obviously need different sorting options ... Additionally, the cosmics are now sorted by color? Why??? I want to know how many "HP up" talis I have, which used to work, but not anymore. Who is QA was testing this update?

OTOH the search is indeed really helpful and also the option to finally select talismans by class.

Please, give us an update to fix the talisams . Thanks

OS
    iOS
    THey need an entirely new paradigm, rather than trying to "patch" a horrible existing design. A grid system would make so much more sense.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This game is bugged right from the beginning, long before the Frogs took over.
    I asked so many times "why not recode the whole game?", but the answer was "no, that's too complicated!"

Premium developing.

PS: I gave up long time ago. They will NEVER fix it!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    It would be great if you made a mistake.
    But you will be right

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    This game is bugged right from the beginning, long before the Frogs took over.
    I asked so many times "why not recode the whole game?", but the answer was "no, that's too complicated!"

Premium developing.

Rebuilding from the ground up is incredibly complicated. Last time we did that with the software I work on that was a 10 month process with EXTENSIVE testing and conversion verification to ensure that the all of our users profiles and attributes were the same. And since NF doesn't even have the testing resources to even test a new talisman why would we assume that they could handle a complete rewrite.

At least they are smart enough to realize that a code rewrite is impossible for them. Now if only they would realize that they can't even handle what they are doing now.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591