Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    All this app does is CRASH. I can't complete 3 runs without a crash. How about fixing that????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers!

In order to improve loadtimes, we have made some changes to the Fool's Errand challenges. Instead of battling anywhere in the Cosmos, Time Rift or Guns for Days Dungeon, only plays in the new Einherjar Path Dungeon will count towards these challenges. We hope that this will further reduce load times across the game, and allow us to keep this event running.

Thank you for your patience.
    the goals will be reduced to adjust to the restrictive measures?

OS
    iOS
    I am honestly close to uninstalling the game.The amount of server issues has been going on for days now during an event,with no fix in sight.Very disappointing.

OS
    Android
    I will echo the desire for this event(and the Norse event) to be altered to compensate for the fact that app has been unplayable for large portions of these past few days. 800 runs is a pipe dream when even getting through troopers is a game of chance.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazpheme View Post
    "Lose 25 Arena Battles".

Hilarious! I ran screaming down the corridors of the Arena, in a frenzy of self-sacrifice. No one could stop my lone Football Eddie from tasting defeat, leaving them no choice but to earn rank points for their victories (for there really is no defense against a suicidal Eddie). Neither Banshees, nor Werewolves, nor Moonchildren stood any chance at preventing my demise - I experienced loss at all of their oblivious hands. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, it was actually fun, and a good way to vent. More stuff like this, please...
    Bringing this back this year for Fool's Errand 2: Edlectric Boogaloo (not that exact name, too long)