Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Fool’s Errand (Variety) - Battle for Foolish Fragments, Gunner Awakening Shards + MOR

Name:  Fools-Errand-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 9145
Size:  324.2 KB

Gun for the Hills!

From now until April 7th at 5PM PT, blast through the Guns for Days Dungeon and complete various Event Challenges to earn a range of rewards, including Foolish Fragments, Fools Talismans, Gunner Awakening Shards and more!

Go ballistic! The Guns for Days Dungeon features 1 difficulty setting and waves of Possessed Rifles and Dogs of War!

The first time you complete Guns for Days you will be granted with set rewards including Ironite, a Skill Shard and an Epic Soul. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Rare Soul Fragments, and Dungeon Fragments, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Evo materials and various currencies.

Challenge Rewards!

Complete select Event Challenges to earn a full set of Fool’s Talismans.

The Fool’s talisman is a seasonal available 3-set Talisman. Equipping a full set inflicts a curious effect on all characters. Beware! Your curiosity could kill you.

Challenges also grant Foolish Fragments. 400 Foolish Fragments = 1 Foolish Soul!

When opened the Foolish Soul will provide a random April Fool’s themed Cosmic Talisman which will grant a series of unexpected effects! There are 5 possible variations, and each variation will have 3 set effects. The set effects will change every time the Cosmic Talisman is evolved. It's less costly to evolve these special talismans and if you keep evolving up you will loop back to the original set effect you started with.

Example:
    • A talisman may start with a Steel set effect
    • I evolve it and get Redemption set effect
    • I evolve it again and get Sacrificial set effect
    • I evolve it again and get Steel set effect again

The total cost to evolve these talismans each time is as follows:
    6 (Colorless) ★ Evolution Rune
    6 (Colorless) ★★ Evolution Rune
    6 (Colorless) ★★★ Evolution Rune

Dungeon Fragment and Dungeon Store Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the new Dungeon Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

The Dungeon Store currently has the following items available:

Talisman Gold Red Soul x1 (5000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    Talisman Epic Gold Red Soul x1 (10,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    Legendary Gold Red Talisman Soul x1 (20,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    Mythic Gold Red Talisman Soul x1 (40,000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    Awakening Soul x1 (1000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    3⭐ Orbit Talisman (Skilled) x1 (3500 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 12 times ever)
    3⭐ Space Talisman (Bulwark) x1 (3500 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 12 times ever)
    3⭐ Starfire Talisman (Shield) x1 (4000 Dungeon Soul Fragments, 10 times ever)

Please note that the Dungeon Store will disappear between dungeon events. The Store will be available from March 31st-April 7th at 5pm PT. It will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

We also have a deal in store to help you complete event challenges and more:

• We have a number of limited time offerings for various in-game currencies available in the Event Store! Head to the store for the full list of offers.
    • Foolish Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or an in-app purchase. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Foolish Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer available as well.
    • Try your luck with the Foolish Fragment Mega Pack! Get an extra boost of Foolish Fragments, along with Talisman Fragments, Ironite, Gold and more.

OS
    Android
    Some interesting stretch challenges for this one. Everything else seems fairly straight forward. Spend currency, fights things, get rewards.

Name:  Apr-FoolsErrand.PNG
Views: 3574
Size:  34.6 KB

Absolutely no one asked for this, and even less people need this... but in the spirit of being a massive fool, here you go!
    Name:  GunsForDaysSmaller.png
Views: 1684
Size:  378.2 KB

EDIT: Fixed a couple of mistakes I'd made in the spreadsheet.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-03-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    dunno what the crack is with the souls just got a t2 talisman that when you evolve it the augment changes

OS
    Android
    Every run in the dungeon seems to count as 6. Bug or April Fool's joke? I'll be done "grinding" all those runs out in an hour.

OS
    iOS
    Some can't even play the broken app since this morning... They always screw iOS users.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    WTF is this - iOS users cannot connect again?? Still under maintenance!?

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Every run in the dungeon seems to count as 6. Bug or April Fool's joke? I'll be done "grinding" all those runs out in an hour.
    Hearing others mention this, but it's counting normally for me. Feeling a bit left out!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    "Lose 25 Arena Battles".

Hilarious! I ran screaming down the corridors of the Arena, in a frenzy of self-sacrifice. No one could stop my lone Football Eddie from tasting defeat, leaving them no choice but to earn rank points for their victories (for there really is no defense against a suicidal Eddie). Neither Banshees, nor Werewolves, nor Moonchildren stood any chance at preventing my demise - I experienced loss at all of their oblivious hands. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, it was actually fun, and a good way to vent. More stuff like this, please...
    Last edited by Blazpheme; 04-01-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    My runs are back to counting normal one per run. Not sure what the deal was. At the time I was running my troopers, but doubt that had anything to do with it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    My runs are back to counting normal one per run. Not sure what the deal was. At the time I was running my troopers, but doubt that had anything to do with it.
    Bro you are like the bug finding champion
    Name:  Snapchat-1156410355.jpg
Views: 1939
Size:  52.0 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings