OS
    Android

Is this a bug or April's Fool?

The Aprils Fools cosmic talismans drop as 3*. Getting them to lvl 30 costs 1,365 million. But then I get an "Evolve" prompt that will get the talisman back to Lvl 1

Name:  LC6CYfo.png
Views: 2955
Size:  299.8 KB

Is this a bug or a practical joke?

I did try it once, and indeed it goes back to 3* Lvl 1 and costs 1,356 mill to get it up to Lvl 30. Good thing that force-closing the game prevents the loss from being written to the server.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 04-01-2020 at 12:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That evolution resets the talismans effects
    So if that talisman was a Redemption cosmic, if you evolve it again, it’ll be something else (like a steel cosmic)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I know it just looks like a big chunk of text, but before doing anything at the events, everyone should read the descriptions: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ing-Shards-MOR ...save lives :P
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The Aprils Fools cosmic talismans drop as 3*. Getting them to lvl 30 costs 1,365 million. But then I get an "Evolve" prompt that will get the talisman back to Lvl 1

Is this a bug or a practical joke?

I did try it once, and indeed it goes back to 3* Lvl 1 and costs 1,356 mill to get it up to Lvl 30. Good thing that force-closing the game prevents the loss from being written to the server.
    Didn't try on those, but I use colorless runes to level up the other cosmic talismans, using colored runes is much more expensive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    I know it just looks like a big chunk of text, but before doing anything at the events, everyone should read the descriptions: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ing-Shards-MOR ...save lives :P
    PREACH IT BROTHER! So many times complaints could be avoided by simply READING the damn release notes... FFS, learn to read. These drives me INSANE!!!!!!
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    the real question is how the hell you got 7k+ 3* evo runes lol.... while only having 200 2* btw
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    the real question is how the hell you got 7k+ 3* evo runes lol.... while only having 200 2* btw
    Thats what mine looks like - Not enough 2* to be able to get talismans past L10, so use them all, but meanwhile 3* keep growing!

Not enough powerslave doesnt help either
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Most people are like this. Here's a screenshot from a clanmate

Name:  0OojpRK.png
Views: 737
Size:  293.9 KB

This game has an awful balance on drops. Many low-level evolution things are scarcer than the higher-level ones.