Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BillLion2

OS
    iOS

BillLion2

Hey fellas,

I'm a long time Maiden fan and original LOTB player who stopped playing about 3 years ago. I created a new account (billlion2) a few days ago to consider returning. I've opened so many souls and my RNG is really bad so far! Miss my old roster.

Wow, things have changed! I see Eddie guides, but can anyone point me to ally guides? Or tell me some of the top allies in each class these days?

Anyway, feel free to add me as a trooper, and say hi if you remember me.

Up the irons!

-Bill

Username: billlion2
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Well, welcome back!
    There are so many things going on that is difficult just to point a few but IMO you need a reliable team to farm as many frontier dungeons you can (those you open with keys)

So:
    Van Helsing Eddie
    Max Cyborg
    Alex Eddie
    Gambler Eddie

they cand do almost everything with the propper talismans

Ally
    Assassin Werewolf.. is a machine, a T800, he is going to destroy everything you put on front of him
    Warrior Lol (are you familiar with the awakening stuff?)
    Gunner Wrathchild (if you got the time and IC to buy him from the pvp store)
    Sentinel Killer Prime (a must for grinding, FC from the store)
    Magus.. well an easy one is the magus Crimean soldier, incredibly useful and easy to get...

Of course, there are hundreds of more options... but just a hint to start

good luck!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Hey fellas,

I'm a long time Maiden fan and original LOTB player who stopped playing about 3 years ago. I created a new account (billlion2) a few days ago to consider returning. I've opened so many souls and my RNG is really bad so far! Miss my old roster.

Wow, things have changed! I see Eddie guides, but can anyone point me to ally guides? Or tell me some of the top allies in each class these days?

Anyway, feel free to add me as a trooper, and say hi if you remember me.

Up the irons!

-Bill

Username: billlion2
    Hey BillLion I recall your posts from when this forum began, an entirely new overpowered set of gameplay now. Floodgates of resources are flowing strong, no more searching for rare skill shards and 3 star evolution bricks for Mummy Ed. The Compendium in the book of souls describes somewhat accurately all the characters. If you need a trooper and want to test drive some of the new ones before deciding which ones to go after send request to Slayer-8062 and let me know who to put as champ. Great to have some original Legacy blood back in the game.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Thanks so much! I appreciate the welcome and the helpful hints.

I've seen awakening, but I figured I have a little time to look into that.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the characters you mentioned, but it's good to know who to look out for and how to get a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Well, welcome back!
    There are so many things going on that is difficult just to point a few but IMO you need a reliable team to farm as many frontier dungeons you can (those you open with keys)

So:
    Van Helsing Eddie
    Max Cyborg
    Alex Eddie
    Gambler Eddie

they cand do almost everything with the propper talismans

Ally
    Assassin Werewolf.. is a machine, a T800, he is going to destroy everything you put on front of him
    Warrior Lol (are you familiar with the awakening stuff?)
    Gunner Wrathchild (if you got the time and IC to buy him from the pvp store)
    Sentinel Killer Prime (a must for grinding, FC from the store)
    Magus.. well an easy one is the magus Crimean soldier, incredibly useful and easy to get...

Of course, there are hundreds of more options... but just a hint to start

good luck!
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    iOS
    Hey Edsel,

So good to see you still here!

Your account must be so powerful these days. Thanks for the offer, I am going to go add you now. ANY champ is fine!

I'll keep Eddie as my champ since I can do little more than ride along for now.

You mentioned skill shards. I've collected like 13 in the 5 days since I started this account. I've been hoarding waiting for a decent champ to put them in. Is that still advisable or do they flow fairly steady these days.

Thanks again!

-Bill

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Hey BillLion I recall your posts from when this forum began, an entirely new overpowered set of gameplay now. Floodgates of resources are flowing strong, no more searching for rare skill shards and 3 star evolution bricks for Mummy Ed. The Compendium in the book of souls describes somewhat accurately all the characters. If you need a trooper and want to test drive some of the new ones before deciding which ones to go after send request to Slayer-8062 and let me know who to put as champ. Great to have some original Legacy blood back in the game.
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    Android
    BilliLion, I would quit now why you are ahead. The game has become many hours a day job to just stay current. The other option drop some real money and you can complete most of the story line. Real money makes the game easier.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Probably sage advice, considering my tendency to get consumed by these types of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    BilliLion, I would quit now why you are ahead. The game has become many hours a day job to just stay current. The other option drop some real money and you can complete most of the story line. Real money makes the game easier.
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    iOS
    Ha, found part of my old school legacy...

Name:  Screenshot_20161222-193013-960x540.png
Views: 7176
Size:  397.7 KB
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    iOS
    Bill - welcome back! Log into the Mofo cult and you’ll get back up to speed. A couple of us were away and came back so definitely doable. Though yes - you may question your sanity after returning
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Hey Nicko!

So good to hear from you! I tried the Discord group but didn't see anyone. I'll try again.

Thanks!!

-Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Bill - welcome back! Log into the Mofo cult and you’ll get back up to speed. A couple of us were away and came back so definitely doable. Though yes - you may question your sanity after returning
    BillLion2-6838