Over ten hours since I've been able to play. I usually make it to the cosmos, but from there the game hangs on almost ANY selection.

WTF??

...and I don't buy the "... there's so many more users because of Corona virus so now there's lag..." Garbage. There's not THAT many new users; and if there were, I don't think they'd stick around if they're experiencing the same kind of crap I am.

Unless they're hosting the game on a Dell Inspiron running Windows 98 and connected through stolen internet from an open wifi point at the McDonald's next to the trailer park it's set up in... There is ZERO reason this should be happening.

I don't usually complain about this type of stuff, but I've kinda hit my limit here. The problems have steadily gotten worse for the past week. Now, I can't even assemble event fragments without the game hanging!

I'd rather them tell us they screwed the pooch, shut it down for a couple days and fix it (or at least find some faster wifi) and then let me play again when there's at least 50% fewer bugs... OK I'll settle for 35%...

...rant over.

Anyone else having the same issues?