Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Nigh Unplayable... WTF?!

Over ten hours since I've been able to play. I usually make it to the cosmos, but from there the game hangs on almost ANY selection.

WTF??

...and I don't buy the "... there's so many more users because of Corona virus so now there's lag..." Garbage. There's not THAT many new users; and if there were, I don't think they'd stick around if they're experiencing the same kind of crap I am.

Unless they're hosting the game on a Dell Inspiron running Windows 98 and connected through stolen internet from an open wifi point at the McDonald's next to the trailer park it's set up in... There is ZERO reason this should be happening.

I don't usually complain about this type of stuff, but I've kinda hit my limit here. The problems have steadily gotten worse for the past week. Now, I can't even assemble event fragments without the game hanging!

I'd rather them tell us they screwed the pooch, shut it down for a couple days and fix it (or at least find some faster wifi) and then let me play again when there's at least 50% fewer bugs... OK I'll settle for 35%...

...rant over.

Anyone else having the same issues?
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    iOS
    Yep, exact same issues! IOS?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Nope... Android.

Woke up this morning and checked, same issues. WTF.

OS
    Android
    Yup missed out on time sensitive grind shit like 150 grimoire left for the 5000 banshee tier 3 tali and the Wednesday only lol magus which I needed magus mats to awaken a character.

Games dead to me now, this unplayability is going on 4 days for me. I'm on android and can easily connect to.everything else on my phone.

OS
    Android
    Just to make sure I covered all the bases, I installed BlueStacks and tried running it there. Once I got past the first few missions (with no issues, maybe a touch of lag) I thought I was in good shape. Logged into my account... back to the same B$.

...but hey, I got to actually play for like, 30 minutes!

"Fool's Errand" is far to appropriate a name for this crap. It's beginning to feel like this event is more than just silly talismans...
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    iOS
    It’s running on my iPhone X but really really sluggish, not playable at all, they need to sort this shower of shit out
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I'm able to open up the game but it's so goddamn sluggish, it's not even worth bothering with it. Last time I tried starting a dungeon run, it got stuck to an endless load screen. Quite a pain not being able to run any troopers or earn these new event rewards.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I'm actually able to play, I'm running a Labyrinth key and so far no issues, it is a little bit slow in the menus, store and PvP but everything else is running fine for me

OS
    iOS
    I’m back to getting constant connection errors again on my iPhone, tablet and via bluestacks on pc. Think I’m gonna gonna cut my losses and stop playing it, if I had of known right from the start of playing this game there would be so many issues with it I wouldnt have ploughed real money into it. the devs couldn’t organise an orgy in a brothel
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    This was a really bad update. Seems to be the same for everyone. I feel some free ironite coming