Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    it seem as tho its every time anything is done with clan feature causes the whole game to freak out. when they disabled it the game seemed to perform as it should just minus the clan
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    it seem as tho its every time anything is done with clan feature causes the whole game to freak out. when they disabled it the game seemed to perform as it should just minus the clan
    Agreed - and the Odin in the Madness level was a breeze to knockout compared the Odin in the Clan levels.

OS
    Android
    I don't know, I am still having trouble getting on the game. Almost makes me want to walk away from it, not sure if I will come back or not.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I don't know, I am still having trouble getting on the game. Almost makes me want to walk away from it, not sure if I will come back or not.
    Yeah - this is so frustrating. I just ran 2 madness rounds and now it's hanging again. I mean... HOW. HARD. IS. IT. To host this bloody game - especially after a couple years now!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    it's annoying everyone buddy, but then i feel the same as you, just cut losses and walk away. at the end of the day the only winners are NF, even if they didnt have us dedicated daily players they just get new players to suck in, its like they think we're stupid or something we all know its their lack of testing before an update is released, even the new toons/talismans don't work correctly or if they do they nerf them so they are useless. half of these toons that are awakenable was just nerfed so they come up with a new idea to hoodwink the players into thinking they will get an even more powerful toon. when in theory we are just spending money to awaken a toon to get it back before they nerfed it
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I had to give-up for tonight. I kept getting in and would beat Odin on Madness. And then the game would hang. Every. Single. Time.

** And now they have removed that dungeon altogether. **

OS
    Android
    Beware in PvP if you're stupid like me and refresh just for the fun of it. If you get a damn connection error while refreshing, the game will steal ironite for refresh each time it tries to reconnect. (I usually never refresh and should've keep it that way... )
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    I have been getting the spinning skull of endless doom since the update last night. Once again clan achievements seems to equal connection errors.
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    unplayable right now
    logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... claiming sat15... spinning wheel...hang-up
    logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... opening myTeam… spinning wheel...hang-up
    logging in 3 min... pop-up of latest sales 3min... opening Arena… spinning wheel...hang-up
    ...90min of "playing" not enough for daily challenges

OS
    iOS
    They refuse to disable all those asinine pop-ups, running on a server that can’t handle the gameplay load alone.

But...damn you all, we have to make sure all these sale pop-ups activate before you can play.

....and during play, in between screens.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many