OS
    iOS

No rewards for first play through of Hard in new dungeon.

Due to a hang at the rewards screen I was advanced to the Madness level, but received no first time rewards which include two Folkvangr souls. This happen to anyone else?

Or the Dragonscale talisman for that matter.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 04-03-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Yup - happened to me 3 times. On my last login, they now have pulled this dungeon from the game.

OS
    Android
    Same. 1 Dragonscale talisman and 1 Folkvangr soul from normal and 1 talisman and 3 souls from madness. Nothing from hard. I tried hard again and got 3 dungeon frags. Now it's gone.

OS
    Android
    I think it's pretty obvious the dungeon was never supposed to launch - no notification, no associated achievements, and we are still in the middle of the previous dungeon. This has happened several times before and always results in people complaining that they didn't receive rewards. I avoided the temptation to play for that very reason.

OS
    iOS
    You would kind of think this app is 3 months old with how smoothly the April update has gone... not 3+ years.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Wait, new dungeon? When the game allows me to play it these days (a hard enough task) I only have the fool's errand one.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Wait, new dungeon? When the game allows me to play it these days (a hard enough task) I only have the fool's errand one.
    So the game messed up and they accidentally released the upcoming Clan dungeon early, this was then removed 10 hours later
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant