OS
    Android

ways to improve the game

ok just gonna throw this idea out here for you devs take on 10-20 vet players to help handle the support issues dosnt have to be indepth but having the extra help would be benifcal to everyone it would ease the strain you guys face plus it would help players contribute more to the game as volenteers just a suggestion but you have 24 members of staff personally ive never seen more than 2-3 people respond to any of the support mails so think on it

also if anyone has any other GOOD suggestions on how to improve the game/experince put them below

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    ok just gonna throw this idea out here for you devs take on 10-20 vet players to help handle the support issues dosnt have to be indepth but having the extra help would be benifcal to everyone it would ease the strain you guys face plus it would help players contribute more to the game as volenteers just a suggestion but you have 24 members of staff personally ive never seen more than 2-3 people respond to any of the support mails so think on it

also if anyone has any other GOOD suggestions on how to improve the game/experince put them below
    I doubt they would ever do that. When they got a hold of the subreddit they said they would allow players to help moderate now it's just them and I've heard tell of posts criticising NF getting removed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I doubt they would ever do that. When they got a hold of the subreddit they said they would allow players to help moderate now it's just them and I've heard tell of posts criticising NF getting removed.
    fair enough love your sig btw brilliant

OS
    Android
    My problem is that I love this game. I love her, no matter what. I send tickets, they are not answered. However, I know that there was an answer to the ticket that the player sent 3 days ago. My ticket is in the air for a month. It doesn’t stop me from saying I'm playing legacy. I'm playing now, not jerking off. Thanks devs. But you have to get better.