Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Event no longer counting my wins/no more progress

Anyone else having this problem? I've been grinding the Guns for days dungeon for days fine, well as fine as possible given the tremendous amount of downtime and sh*t goin on with this game lately. Sometime yesterday it just stopped counting each time I won, in the event achievements. So now I'm stuck at 290/650 cosmos/time rift battles and 15/25 Guns for days battles (11/20 total) and it won't increase. Tried a powerslave battle as well, and that didn't get counted either. Can no longer progress in the event. Ugh. Submitted a bug. Maybe time to quit playin this game for a while til it's stable again. Waste of time lately.

OS
    iOS
    I can confirm my event challenges are NOT being counted.

OS
    Android
    Same. Mines been stuck at 561 probably since some time yesterday, but yesterday I wasn't sure. Did all my troopers today, mostly in the Guns for days dungeon but swapped to powerslave and AMOLAD and still the same number. I want those awakening shards!!! God damn it devs
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

(Book of) Leviathan brought this up previously https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...s-April-2-2020

OS
    Android
    Anyone noticed that since raid boss went live again perfect heal shields don't work properly {used to work every time you got hit) and that removing beneficials (mushashi) , remove damage block (banshee) or all golden (moonchild) only works part of the time now, where they were some of our most reliable weapons against Odin pre-mess or is it just me?

OS
    Android
    Thx for posting that link. Didn't see that thread til you just mentioned it, then I went looking for it to see where it was and why I didn't see it (it's mentioned in a post in the game updates sub-forum). Now also see others complaining about this in other threads as well. It would be really helpful if they let us know they're going to disable big parts of the game that affect everyone like that, ahead of time, in the game itself, similar to when they popup a message notifying of server restarts. Or in this case, maybe a note directly on the target event tab where we see the event counters/descriptions, instead of just disabling it and mentioning it in a thread somewhere in the forums among a bunch of other updates/notes that we have to go looking for whenever a bug or problem arises like this. Save everyone some time, and probably save them a flood of bug reports.

OS
    Android
    "We are about to run a test that will temporarily disable the Events tab from rendering any events. If you are currently running an event you will still gain progress towards that event just not be able to see that progress until we re-enable that feature."

Well seems like they have turned this back on as my runs are counting again. Problem is, unlike it says above, any progress I had made between yesterday and just now seems to be lost. There is still time and I should only have to run my troopers for the next 2 days to complete the challenge, but with the way this game has been of late can I afford to take that chance?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I can also confirm, all battles played last night did not register. The battles are counting now, but will have to keep an eye on it before any SoT refills. This was not part of the test, it was another unexpected bug.

OS
    Android
    Yep, same here. Lost all progress from last night

OS
    iOS
    Still no sinful frags dropping in the dungeon? Is that the case too?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496