Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    3 spots open. This is a GREAT group of guys who are dedicated to their clan. Joining our discord is mandatory for communication as that is critical to any successful clan. We clear SSS regularly with ease. Apply now

OS
    Android
    We've got open spots available because we enforce clan participation rules. If you're active and in a clan that isn't, apply now. We're SSS every single week, but you earn it. We won't carry anyone. Discord is mandatory as we have used it to solve issues in the Raid on level X.

OS
    Android
    I am still recruiting good players. We are at 23 currently. This is a VERY strong roster & we are seeking strong players to apply. SSS clan rewards every week guaranteed. Apply now

OS
    Android
    So I'm currently in an under performing clan. It's never been a full roster and just over half of the members even bother to check in. I feel i put in a lot of work among the handful of us that are actively participating but would really like the rewards that reflect the time and resources put in. I currently have over 400 contributions this cycle. I'm not even sure that's close to what an SSS ranked clan member should be at so I'm not sure if I'd be a good fit for you or not. but I'm curious. I've also never used discord. Putting my name in the hat.

OS
    Android
    Apply to Sea and Sky. I'll be looking forward to your joining. It's a great group of people over at S&S

OS
    Android
    Also, your current contribution tally is more than adequate. I'll be on the lookout for you 🤘

OS
    Android
    Alright. Said farewell to my clansmen and bounced. I'll look you up after 24hr cool down.

OS
    Android
    Sounds good. Requirements are check in daily,play the raid as much as you want but no less than 3x per day. If something ever comes up that will prevent you from contributing like illness, emergencies or what not let us know and it will be excused. Once you've joined you will need to download the discord app from the Google play store. We will send you an invite code to the Sea and Sky discord site. The link is only good for 24 hours so use it asap. Or we will have to send a new invite code. Once you've joined our discord you will have access to our in game strategies, etc. Looking forward to your joining us. Have a great rest of your weekend.

OS
    Android
    6 seats available at the S&S table.
    This is a true brotherhood where every single member has each others backs everyday.
    SSS is a guaranteed fact in this clan every single week. Seeking other strong dedicated players to round out the roster. If you're tired of settling for less in a clan that doesn't give equal effort, apply to Sea and Sky.

OS
    Android
    7 spots open, because when you receive SSS rewards every week you earn them. It's a fun clan filled with great people from all over the globe. Apply today!