Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Clan Sea and Sky

This is MAYSONMAN, clan leader of Sea and Sky.
    We currently have 4 slots available for anyone that is a daily gamer with a strong desire to win.
    This means checking in everyday and full participation in clan events. If you aren't able to meet these basic clan requirements there is no point in joining as you will be noticed and subsequently booted in short order.

If you love this game and appreciate teamwork we look forward to welcoming new brothers/sisters to the war party.

OS
    Android
    do you guys have a discord

OS
    Android
    Not at this time. No hurdles to join though, just daily participation in all clan activities.

OS
    Android
    A quick note on my leading style
    I don't care what level a member is at so long as they are not part timers. Clans are not for part timers. I encourage people to do the best that they can given their circumstances. If issues arise they need to be communicated to me.
    If I see a player doing the bare minimum or nothing at all I am given no choice but to assume that they could care less about the clan. This determination is usually made during a 1 to 2 week period depending on your tenure.

As I said, communication is everything. Real life will always take priority over gaming in my clan.
    But I need to know something important came up and how long you intend to be absent in order to save your spot.
    Clan Sea and Sky is far from being the top clan from a powerful standpoint. That does not mean we will not reach the summit one day nor does it mean we will ever cease trying.
    Though I only have so many officers, EVERYONE is an equal in my clan until they determine otherwise.

OS
    Android
    I trimmed the roster this morning. Currently have 8 spots open for anyone interested in rising up the ranks with like minded players.
    Sea and Sky is a no bullshit brotherhood.
    We contribute for one another and treat each other with respect. The roster is constantly evaluated and adjusted to ensure that we are moving forward at all times. Join now or wish you had later

OS
    iOS
    Are you invite only? I’m looking to join an active clan.

OS
    iOS
    I hope you still have a spot left in 24 hours. I left my clan and have to wait 24 hours to join a new one.

OS
    Android
    No invitation needed. Jump on in. There will more than likely be spots available. Just be sure to do clan activities everyday. That means checking in, clan events, playing the raid daily.
    Looking forward to your joining.

OS
    iOS
    None of that will be a problem. The clan I was in had 50% checkin on a good day and very little participation otherwise. I have been a daily player and was getting very discouraged with lack or clan participation. It really only takes a few minutes daily to put forth minimum participation and not much more than for a full effort. As long as spots are available I will jump on in.

OS
    Android
    Great to hear. See you soon bud.