Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    .......stufff......

Seems good. Sounds very similar to Eternals with god frags rather than FC.

Will there also be a way to purchase god frags? Like along side the Thor/Maiden frags?

And...I have 1 "team reset" token. will there be a way to purchase more of these (and with what if yes)? Or can they only be earned?

Also before I use my reset token.. does it revive one character or one team? This will greatly impact how I use it. I haven't done a great deal of poking around with it because I don't know how imperative it may be at this point. And leave it to me to use it in a horrible manner then desperately want another one.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seems good. Sounds very similar to Eternals with god frags rather than FC.

Will there also be a way to purchase god frags? Like along side the Thor/Maiden frags?

And...I have 1 "team reset" token. will there be a way to purchase more of these (and with what if yes)? Or can they only be earned?

Also before I use my reset token.. does it revive one character or one team? This will greatly impact how I use it. I haven't done a great deal of poking around with it because I don't know how imperative it may be at this point. And leave it to me to use it in a horrible manner then desperately want another one.
    Hi Yup!

Yes the God Soul Fragments will be available to purchase with Ironite I believe.

And congrats on securing the Space Time Amulet! These currently are only obtainable as the first time clear rewards in the 5th and final Raid Boss battles. The Amulet will refresh 4 random characters! These refreshes only apply on the Raid Boss you have currently selected (i.e. refreshing characters used on Odin will only bring back 4 characters used against that Raid Boss. it will not also refresh those same 4 characters used on Baphomet.)

Hope that helps!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for explaining...

So it seems I have one from Baphomet V and one from Odin X.. And, well.. there's no way to tell what they'll refresh for.... or, I assume the button to use it will only becomes active at that specific battle for that specific Raid boss. Sorry.. I should look more and pay attention before posting
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    When I refreshed mine, only one character was reset!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    When I refreshed mine, only one character was reset!
    Despite the info written in here, the team reset ingame says it's UP TO 4 players.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I used 4 of them and got 16 returned. Funny thing is I did it in gauntlet and it worked there.

OS
    Android
    Both times I used mine last week, 4 characters refreshed.

OS
    Android
    Up to Four...
    Name:  upto.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  29.9 KB
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The characters restored already are random, why put random amount of they? What the point of geting only one toon back?

If I ran out of Eddies, there is plenty of chances to restore an ally and be still unable to go on.

This will be like souls, where we need to open hundreds and hundreds of them to catch the desired toon. A lot of amulets will be required to restore a full team with a minimum synergy.

OS
    iOS
    What will happen the Runic talismans after this event? Will they enter the tribute/clan podium souls or only be available in events?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant