Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    A little on the expensive side... wonder if the odin frags will also be given out as event or raid rewards in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    New Store Additions

• 25 Freya Soul Fragments for 50 Tribute (2 limit weekly)
    • 25 Fenrir Soul Fragments for 50 Tribute (2 limit weekly)
    • Every Odin can be purchased in shop (including Cosmic) for 5000 Clan God Soul Fragments
    • 250 Clan God Soul Fragments can be bought for 500 Ironite (no limit)
    • 5000 Clan God Soul Fragments can be spent on 1 Talisman Red Mythic Soul

If players create a Clan God Soul out of 2,500 Clan God Soul Fragments the soul contains an equal chance of each class of Odin (including Cosmic)
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-2020&p=126318
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Its pretty uncool to mention Clan God Soul frags - put items in the store - but have NO discussion about how to acquire them other than Ironite.

Will they come as rewards? Frags from cashing Clan Mythical souls? Will we be able to purchase them in the Clan store? In what quantity? Will there be a weekly limit?
    Last edited by Nicko; 06-25-2020 at 02:30 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    1 Odin (5000 Clan God frags) = 250 Clan God Frags x 20 @ 500 ironite each = 10,000 ironite for 1 Odin. OUCH!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    1 Odin (5000 Clan God frags) = 250 Clan God Frags x 20 @ 500 ironite each = 10,000 ironite for 1 Odin. OUCH!
    You need 5,000 fragments to purchase an especific odin. But you only need 2,500 to claim a soul, which gives a random Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Its pretty uncool to mention Clan God Soul frags - put items in the store - but have NO discussion about how to acquire them other than Ironite.

Will they come as rewards? Frags from cashing Clan Mythical souls? Will we be able to purchase them in the Clan store? In what quantity? Will there be a weekly limit?
    They mentioned clan god fragments will be obtainable in raids and raids events

OS
    iOS
    They did - but that’s pretty vague and not enough info to make a decision on whether it’s worth spending the Ironite. It’s just weird how these appeared with out the usual specific details, followed by “frags are also available for purchase in the store.”

The purchasable frags don’t appear to have a time limit so at least there’s no time pressure to buy - I’m sure all will be revealed soon...
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    They did - but that’s pretty vague and not enough info to make a decision on whether it’s worth spending the Ironite. It’s just weird how these appeared with out the usual specific details, followed by “frags are also available for purchase in the store.”

The purchasable frags don’t appear to have a time limit so at least there’s no time pressure to buy - I’m sure all will be revealed soon...
    I can bet you a penny we will have the first clan raid event next month

OS
    Android
    wtf 5k and 10k are a goddamn ripoff. a third might be appropriate, but yeah we will probably get frags with events soon i hope. but this is a bit dirty and abusive

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Only if some serious meta requires it, will I buy an Odin with ironite. I got the one I wanted in the event, and I will wait until we can earn frags through some kind of grind. This is a big ripoff. Most of us have managed someway to find the patience to wait and not fall for those not so nice practices..
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    You need 5,000 fragments to purchase an especific odin. But you only need 2,500 to claim a soul, which gives a random Odin
    5,000 ironite is still pricey.. and given the "Streaky" nature of the AI... I suspect duplicates will abound! So after 1 or 2 or 5 duplicates.. where you realize you've spent 5k ironite for the same Odin, yet again.... then what??

It would be entirely different if there was some mechanism to reduce the probability of duplicate drops for high value items - but there isn't. I still have an +80% chance of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-25-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..