Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forge of Destiny Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Name:  Forge-of-Destiny-Mega-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 5349
Size:  279.9 KB

The Forge of Destiny Mega Event is a series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters from a variety of mythologies.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Forged Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Mega Store such as various classes of Odin!

Forge of Destiny Associated events will be running from April through to mid-June. Participate in these events to earn Forged Soul Fragments!

You can trade these Fragments in the Mega store for a wide variety of rare rewards including Cosmic Talismans for Freya, Clan themed Talismans (including Ragnarok, Valhalla and more), and 6 Classes of Odin!

Cosmic Freya Talismans can only be equipped to Freya. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will allow her to gain Immunity to Crave, Doom, and Dark Ghost and grants immunity to Permadeath effects, including innate effects. These Talismans also revive Freya with full HP and Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver Effects, and heal each ally to full HP, granting them Invincibility, Heal Amp, and Regen for 1 turn, upon death.

Unleash the power of the Allfather! At the beginning of the Mega Event, 2 Odins will be placed in the store. As the Mega Event progresses other classes of Odin will be added to the store. See the full schedule below:

Forge of Destiny Store Schedule:
    • Early April: Warrior and Magus Odin added to the Mega Store
    • Mid-April: Sentinel and Gunner Odin added to the Mega Store
    • May: Assassin and Cosmic Odin added to the Mega Store

Once the final 2 Odin’s have been added, there will be no further changes to the Mega Store.

Awaken Odin and Unlock Unique Abilities!
    All 6 classes of Odin are awakenable. Once Max Awakened, each Odin will gain a unique passive ability they can use to dominate in battle.

All items in the Mega Store will be available for purchase until June 24th at 5pm PT. Once the mega event is over, the Odins will only be earnable as long-term Raid Boss feature rewards.

Earning Odins After Forge of Destiny Ends

When the Mega Event Store disappears on June 24th, all Odins will still be earnable via participation in the Clans feature.

All 6 classes of Odin will be contained in a new and upcoming Clan God Soul. Clan God Souls will be earned from Raid Boss and Raid Boss events. Additional characters will be added to this Soul as time goes on.

Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Odin you want from the Clan store.

Mega Event Bonus! Throughout the Forge of Destiny Mega Event, Satellite 15 will drop Forged Soul Fragments with every claim! Fragments will typically drop in bundles of 3 or 5, but there is a chance to receive 10 Fragments each Claim!

IMPORTANT: Forged Fragments will continue to drop throughout the run of the Forge of Destiny Events (running until mid-June). We strongly recommend you hold on to these fragments for use in the Mega Store. If you do accidentally claim a Forged Soul with your Fragments, you will still be able to get your Fragments back! Simply summon the Forged Soul you have claimed to receive one 1★ Gold Idol, and 500 Forged Soul Fragments, thus returning the fragments to your possession.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 06-03-2020 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Updated with post Forge of Destiny details

OS
    iOS
    Is there any difference between the Odins aside from class? Because the Odins in the raid boss mode are all the same.

OS
    Android
    Nice to see another mega-mega-event like last year's The Awakening event! Will give all players, regardless of level, a realistic chance to get hold of at least one Odin.

Reserving the rest of this post to include various charts and images as needed.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Would be nice for a change if event dungeons didn't crash the app nearly every run.....

I didn't get first run madness rewards because of a crash at the victory screen...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Would be nice for a change if event dungeons didn't crash the app nearly every run.....

I didn't get first run madness rewards because of a crash at the victory screen...
    It took like 5 force stops for me to get client and server back in sync but I did eventually get my first run (and some clan rewards) but you will get the them. If not you can always fill out a support ticket that will get addressed in 5 months.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Did my clan's sentinel and gunner runs, finished my magus runs, try to start my gunner personal runs...crashes at the first run rewards, game won't launch. Getting my money's worth out of buying the packs I see, since grinding can't be done with the game crashing all the time.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Devs; are there only supposed to be 5 Runic talismans available in the store? It’s a six set
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Can't even get 3 runs in without a crash. Is there no way devs can solve the crashing issue??/ Every new dungeon suffers from it horrendously. It reflect very poorly on developers if their app crashes constantly.. and this one does.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ok, so 20,000 frags per Odin is going to take a lot of events/challenges to get a full set (total of about 3k from this first event if I've added up right?)
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    So Odin is the new LOL (Lilith). Next to come is to buy all Odins in the Store with Frontier Coins like the other toons. Awakenable Odin is just around the corner too...safe your candies!