Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sucks knowing that forge fragments will be useless moving forward. They CERTAINLY won't be the frags needed for more Odins.
    I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I'm guessing the Odin's will migrate to the Frontier Store when the event ends, like the LOLs did. And if so, I wonder what ridiculous amount of FC they will cost!
    Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Nah, they already said that the Odin's will be moved to the clans store, read the first post of this thread for more details
    Dang - how did I miss that... Thanks for clarification!

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4
    Do the Forge fragments become garbage after the event is over? i.e. Should I spend the 17k I have of them on random things since I won't have enough for Odin...?

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    21
    Purchase talisman sets now! These fragments will be completely useless.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    40
    They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.
    Akuma-4823 / The EXORCISTS Clan

    Visit our Clan post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Mexico
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    They really screwed up. I purchased the forged finisher pack and now it's useless. The pack said 19 hours left, meaning 19 hours left in the event, but the Forged event items are already expired. What a scam. They sold something that cannot be used, on purpose. What a bunch of jokesters. I sent in a ticket asking for a full refund, or to place the two Odins I want in my inventory, or to extend the store items as to not make liars out them selling an item for real money that is now useless.
    The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again

  8. #48
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    The store items are still available for me and they still 7 hours left, maybe you just need to check again
    There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.
    Azagthor-0732

  9. #49
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,218
    Don't forget: it's still a beta game!

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    There must be some sort of regional timing, as they all expired for me hours ago. The Forge End Pack still pops up for me too though.
    Using time zones for some of the store items but a universal time for the events the store items for is, to put it frankly, stupid.

    Use the universal time for everything. Not only is the coding easier (unless your spaghetti code was written around time zone sensitive stores which is yet again a poor choice) but will also make community communication and support easier.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

    MuzakMaker-3591

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •