Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I had only one Odin so I took a chance. It wasnt a dupe, so i guess my luck was used up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It would be cool to see three new Odin soul options added, with a frag cost in between the existing options. It could follow BNW class pairing and have a 50/50 chance at one of two classes.

1. Red or Cosmic
    2. Green or Yellow
    3. Blue or Purple

That way, we could at least narrow down the randomness a bit and also guarantee non-dupes a bit longer. Buying a random Odin soul only to get a dupe may lead to the destruction of many devices.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Since Ceeg doesn't like to allow response's to his posts I'll put my response to the final question of the feedback here.

Stop. Enough with all of these events that just add bugs. For every bug that gets fixed, two more get added. Take the time and actually fix the game. Not only will stopping these complex new events give the team a chance to fix all of the long standing issues but give a players a chance to work on the long term goals that we haven't had as much chance to work on with all of these back to back events with short term goals. A relatively bug free game will encourage me to spend way more than abuse of FOMO.

[Not included in the original feedback]. We've had a lot of content that was introduced and only available in the original event. If the events just absolutely have to continue, have those as the rewards instead of new content.

I can't imagine how frustrating this game is to a new player. Clans are hesitant to take you because you can't solo raid bosses, events are incredibly difficult as you weren't playing the one time when the super useful toon or talisman were available. The dungeons are expensive because, once again, you don't have the tools to complete them. I can only imagine that those who stick with it either shell out with every event or just completely ignore all the new content as it's mostly inaccessible which unfortunately means future events will likely be inaccessible or expensive.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

For those who got purchased a Clan God Soul already.

Did it give fragments?

According to the post, Clan God Souls are supposed to give a random Raid Boss (Only Odin right now) AND fragments to purchase especific Odin.

OS
    iOS
    ermm.. nope.. just an Odin here as far as I can tell.

But I don't see anywhere that states you are supposed to get any "specific Odin frags". Are you perhaps misreading? The Clan God soul gives an equal chance to get any of the 6 Odins, that's all.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-26-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Just copying from the first post

"Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Odin you want from the Clan store."

Am I reading it wrong?

OS
    iOS
    I think so...

For 2500 frags you can get 1 soul - With the soul you get 1 (random) Raid boss.

Or you can continue to save frags and, for 5000 frags, get the specific boss you want.

--------------------

The Eternity and trooper part is confusing and really unhelpful. Since Trooper souls also drop FC and for FC you can purchase a specific character soul. -- that's not how Clan Boss souls appear to work. At least at this time.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-26-2020 at 08:10 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Clan God Soul Fragments?
    How to get them? Weekly rewards? Events?

OS
    iOS
    Am i missing something, how are you getting odin souls for 2500 frags.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Am i missing something, how are you getting odin souls for 2500 frags.
    You can get 1 soul from 2500 fragments in the book (random Odin like Lilith soul)
    John-2692