Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    none of us in Exorcists clan are getting them either, i've done 500 runs in hard and no repeatable rewards are being obtained and no forge tali's as yet....something aint right there, guess theres another ticket going in that will get ignored for weeks on end.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I got 2 Forge Talismans from Insanity runs..... But the app is still crashing with almost every run. The higher the difficulty, the more common the crashing. Insanity crashes almost each run at the victory screens.. Madness will crash about every 3rd or 4th run at the victory screens.. Hard crashes every 10-20 runs.. Normal isn't crashing at all. Makes ya wonder if they intentionally want me to not run the higher levels for better rewards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I haven’t even been able to get in last 12-18 hours - stuck on loading screen.

Game is playable? Wondering if I need to reinstall...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I got 2 Forge Talismans from Insanity runs..... But the app is still crashing with almost every run. The higher the difficulty, the more common the crashing. Insanity crashes almost each run at the victory screens.. Madness will crash about every 3rd or 4th run at the victory screens.. Hard crashes every 10-20 runs.. Normal isn't crashing at all. Makes ya wonder if they intentionally want me to not run the higher levels for better rewards.
    not experienced any crashes yet, had the odd connection error but then it's reverted to normal use. but yeah defo makes you wonder if this is either a fault or intentional.

but given the issues over the past week repeatable rewards not being added is yet another kick in the balls

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Nicko ive been running all day with no real issues, the odd connection error but then its gone back to normal and carried on fine

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

I can get in with no issue. Just a plethora of crashes in the event dungeon.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have 2 sections of Dungeon challenge, one with all challenges complete, also only 1 day left on that. Other one, 6 days to go, but todays grinding didn't count, not a single run.
    Anyone else have this issue?

OS
    iOS
    Thanks. Updated my iOS and all is well...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I still can't run Insanity... I can auto-run madness and it crashes about once very 20 runs... Insanity crashes at the end of every single run....EVERY run.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_1166.PNG
Views: 899
Size:  538.3 KB
    New bug seems to have crept in today. I had been playing Madness on repeat for about 50 rounds. Decided I'd go for a round of insanity. Had to revive once but made it. Decided to go back to grinding madness to hit the 800 rounds achievement. Now on madness, I cannot get past Freyda. Same exact team I was running before. Force-quit the game and reloaded. Still cannot get past Freyda. Puzzling and frustrating...

** Update - I did one more force-quit and restarted the game. Seems fine now as I've been chugging through madness on auto once again...
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 04-07-2020 at 04:12 PM.