Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cosmic Voyage (Rift) - Earn Vanquisher Fragments to trade for Viking Invader Eddie!

Name:  Cosmic-Voyage-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1387
Size:  329.1 KB

Viking Invader Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

This character is the fully skill sharded, special edition version of Viking Eddie!

From now until April 24th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in the Time Rift to earn rewards such as Forged Fragments, Valhalla Maiden Fragments (including Fragments for our latest Maiden - Rota!), Vanquisher Fragments and more!

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

Trade Vanquisher Fragments for Rewards!

Vanquisher Fragments can be traded for a variety of rewards including Viking Invader Eddie, Cosmic Viking Talismans and Norse Awakening Shards to power up the newly awakenable Viking Eddie!

Viking Invader Eddie, the special edition version of Viking Eddie, comes fully skill sharded and armed with the Helm of Awe passive, replacing the regular Viking fury attack.

This ability gives immunity to all Stun and Freeze effects to all allies and inflicts Taunt on all enemies! It will also give your team 5 Power and Heals Eddie every action. This passive will also revive Eddie with Full HP, grant Immortality or Endure to all allies and apply Perfect Heal Block and Perfect Death to all enemies when you die.

New Cosmic Viking Talismans can be equipped to either Viking Invader Eddie or Viking Eddie! They will increase all stats in battle, reduce incoming damage and ensure you take no damage on the first round of battle. They also give Immunity to Stun and Freeze effects, drain enemy Fury and Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects from a random enemy and deal random damage to a random enemy for every effect removed.

Since Vanquisher Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim a Vanquisher Soul (if claimed, a Vanquisher Soul will simply produce 500 Vanquisher Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Grab an additional boost of Vanquisher Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Set Sails Pack! This bundle contains Sentinel Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Norse Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Gravity set-effect. This effect will give the wearer and increase to ATK and MAGIC for 1 turn at the start of battle. It also provides a 25% Chance to Transfer all Negative Effects to the target after you take an action. If the Negative Effect Transfer is not triggered you will gain Perfect Hit status for 1 Turn instead.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Umm 25,000 frontier dungeons run? Did I read that correctly or should I get my vision checked?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    So the only way to get Vanquisher frags is via purchase or clan event completion? They don't drop anywhere?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What drugs are you on guys? You have to share such powerful and addictive substances! 25k runs in 7 days between 30 guys. 120 runs more or less per person, per day. On dungeons that need keys.

Oh and the eddie is more expensive than Odin.

And there are two Odins. And the cosmic talismans. And we have to awaken Viking Eddie.

I know you guys do shit at the office and can do this amount of runs, without even taking into account ironite for sands of time, but some of us still have to WORK from home or go to our jobs. And actually do something. And sleep.

Game is dead and this is a cashgrab.
    Last edited by Hank93; 04-18-2020 at 01:25 AM. Reason: currency confusion
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    The counter is not working properly as I have more frontier dungeons run in the individual challenge than the clan challenge. Unless Eddie's Edventure shouldn't count towards the group "clear frontier dungeons" challenge? If not, why is it just counting for the individual challenge?
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-18-2020 at 02:58 AM.
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    The counter is not working properly as I have more frontier dungeons run in the individual challenge than the clan challenge. Unless Eddie's Edventure shouldn't count towards the group "clear frontier dungeons" challenge? If not, why is it just counting for the individual challenge?
    Normally the frontier dungeon challenges require any dungeon that uses a key to unlock. If it's counting for one but not the other though, that's just business as usual.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Normally the frontier dungeon challenges require any dungeon that uses a key to unlock.
    That's what I thought too, but I remember a while ago one of the event dungeons counted as frontier. I don't remember its name though
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Ohne Worte. Ich hab nich mal Bock auf Englisch zu schreiben. Die Geschenkboxen sollten uns nur wieder anfixen. Das Spiel läuft immer noch nicht fehlerfrei, die Wartezeit zwischen den Rund wurde erhöhten und wir sollen 24/7 farmen?
    Völliger Schwachsinn!

OS
    Android
    First off, thanks for the nice events and the chance you give us, through clan challenges completion, to earn characters and stuff.
    However, the constant connection errors and sudden restarts of the app make it a rather difficult chore. The spinning wheel is here again.
    What's more, the Edventure dungeon is not registering challenges to me, while it counts to other players. How can it be in the time rift and not count the challenges?
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    Hey
    Can someone confirm the status of the words:
    Are the Event dungeons counted as Frontier or Time rift or neither?
    Are the Frontier LoL levels (11-15) count as LoL runs? What about Time rift?

Soooooo many shards
    Event dungeons counts for timerift
    Lol XI+ counts as a frontier dungeon
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant