Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - April 16th 2020

Welcome to this week's News Frontier!

We have some exciting news with today's Frequently Reported Issues post! If you haven’t read through this, please take some time to do so. This is aimed to help speed up the response times of our community support tickets. The entire team has been developing new ways for us to streamline the ticketing process, but Durandal has created this thread as a place to redirect players who inquire about the listed topics.

This will help us filter through our tickets and speed up our processes! If your ticket gets redirected to this thread, then you will find your answer here
    - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...444#post123444

Also make sure you join the conversation at this thread here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13426-Frequently-Reported-Issues-Reporting-amp-Discussion

Care Pack in the Store!

In case you missed it, there is a Care pack in the store that you can pick up at any time.

Here is the message from the team!

Troopers! Fresh supply drops are coming from HQ!
    The first is a free gift in the form of a Care Pack. It is available today in the game store and contains Ironite, Sands of Time, Sands of War and more good things to help get you through these strange times.
    The next drop will be announced in the coming weeks, so watch this space. Both the devs at LOTB and the team at Maiden Towers hope these bonus items help. When so many are isolated, community is critical so please join your fellow troopers in Clans and Chat, strategize together and support each other, as you Collect, Battle and Explore, in Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast.
    Together We Are Stronger.

Name:  care-pack_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1221
Size:  416.5 KB

April Events reshuffle

We have decided to change some of the start dates of our events for April in order to reduce overlap of certain types of events. This should help ensure more server stability while allowing everyone to still participate in every event! Here is the revised image with the order of events.

Name:  April-Event-Announcement-updated.png
Views: 3752
Size:  618.8 KB

That’s all for today, keep an eye out for further updates to the Support system in the near future!

Signing off.

^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    ETERNAL ENCOUNTER GOT DELAYED AGAIN?! Why?!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    ETERNAL ENCOUNTER GOT DELAYED AGAIN?! Why?!
    Fear not, for it has merely shifted into May instead of being cut completely. You will learn more about this event then. We've spread out our events for the rest of this month finely like my favorite peanut butter so that the server load can take a breather from the number of players jumping in for overlapping events.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Troopers! Fresh supply drops are coming from HQ!
    The first is a free gift in the form of a Care Pack. It is available today in the game store and contains Ironite, Sands of Time, Sands of War and more good things to help get you through these strange times.
    The next drop will be announced in the coming weeks, so watch this space. Both the devs at LOTB and the team at Maiden Towers hope these bonus items help. When so many are isolated, community is critical so please join your fellow troopers in Clans and Chat, strategize together and support each other, as you Collect, Battle and Explore, in Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast.
    Together We Are Stronger.

This is much appreciated! You guys are awesome for this mindset during the crazy times we are all going through.

Thank you,

Azile
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    I'm concerned about the SOB being in the compensation pack. It sounds great for the players who get to play that part of the game but it's such a high value item that means nothing for those of us who constantly getting locked out from that portion of the game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I'm sorry for the outburst; this poor event just keeps getting shut down!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I'm sorry for the outburst; this poor event just keeps getting shut down!
    I'm pretty sure we're going to get Isle of Avalon before this event actually happens.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Thks for the Care Pack!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Hmm reducing the number of events for greater stability of the servers? I'm pretty sure not that long ago a good portion of the player base were asking for a reduction in events....maybe listen to us next time?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Well here's a thought How about fixing the issue for good rather than extending events to minimise server load in other words buy more bloody servers..
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan