Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    thanks for another botched update..................ffs TEST THEM BEFORE YOU GO LIVE.....

Ok NF test failed....

now disable whatever you enabled..
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Hey NF, you think you solved any issue with the last update? You solved NOTHING. Game is still shit like hell! Constant crashes on Einherjar, now I can’t even log back in!! Really, this is just disappointing!!! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    What's the point of running this dungeon 800 times?? most rewards were already given in compensation pack, rewards beyond 300 are a joke, dungeon drops are not good (including those ridicule bits of dungeon frags), it will require 2500 insanity runs to buy an outdated talisman set with the current frag drop.

OS
    iOS
    I believe the compensation pack included souls you WOULD have gotten from the repeatable clan challenges. Truth is you'll get 1 more soul if you hit 800 runs. Is 1 souls worth it.. I guess that depends on if you have Freya or how bad you want to try and gamble to get her.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    ive stopped running that dungeon cus i cant get the rewards anyway cus its not counting what you run. so you do a mega refill and it dont count. so youve just wasted 150 ironite..... thanks NF for a fantastic update again.... jokers
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

Hello Troopers,

I'm cross posting this here as well as in the Game Update sub-forum!

Thank you for your reports regarding the repeatable Clan challenges. Upon investigation it appears as though there were still a few issues with these challenges after yesterday's update including the fact that these event specific challenges were not meant to be repeated 20 times.

Our team has decided the simplest solution is to remove these Clan challenges entirely and to place a second compensation pack in the store to cover the event specific rewards these challenges were meant to provide.

Head to the event store to claim the Einherjar Compensation pack (and yesterday's compensation pack if you haven't already!)!

Thanks again for your patience as we've worked.

The Legacy of the Beast Team

OS
    iOS
    Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error...... Connection Error......
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Thks for the Compensation Pack guys, I know you´re probably under tons of work yet but if you could communicate some future plans like how many frags would be available through the events it would be maybe less stressful for the community... anyway, thks for this CP.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Truth is you'll get 1 more soul if you hit 800 runs. Is 1 souls worth it.. I guess that depends on if you have Freya or how bad you want to try and gamble to get her.
    But if the only real reward of going until 800 runs is 1 soul... just buy that soul with 100 ironite.. I mean it would be way cheaper and faster... For me, there is no point beyond 300. The Dungeon frags are not appealing at all and Forge talismans are not so outstanding anymore. BTW I got 4 Forge from the first 150 runs and the last 100 nothing xD (all insanity)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Okay seriously what the hell is the drop % for the Forge talisman? I'm about 500 runs in on each friggin' difficulty from hard up and have not had 1 single drop. Not one. Yet somehow people are pulling 4+ after 100 runs or less on HARD let alone insanity?! Is RNG REALLY that poor in my direction?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Okay seriously what the hell is the drop % for the Forge talisman? I'm about 500 runs in on each friggin' difficulty from hard up and have not had 1 single drop. Not one. Yet somehow people are pulling 4+ after 100 runs or less on HARD let alone insanity?! Is RNG REALLY that poor in my direction?
    I've ran 100 on insanity & got 2. it's just not worth running this event anymore. Even the rewards for the dungeon souls are so overpriced