Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    Anyone have recommendations on solid teams for the Madness/Gunner and Insanity/Assassin teams for the achievements?
    I'm running insanity on auto with no problems fastest time was 1.41
    max awakened cyborg eddie with cosmic, serenity & sacred
    assasin wolf with forge, cosmic prime
    musashi with yggdrasil, musashi cosmic
    moon boy with labyrinth & echo cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    I'm running insanity on auto with no problems fastest time was 1.41
    max awakened cyborg eddie with cosmic, serenity & sacred
    assasin wolf with forge, cosmic prime
    musashi with yggdrasil, musashi cosmic
    moon boy with labyrinth & echo cosmic
    For the Assassin challenge, what seems to be killing me is not having a set of Labyrinth tali's.

I can equip assasin wolf with forge and cosmic prime and musashi with yggdrasil and his musashi cosmic. But not sure what a good set is for moon child as I do not have labyrinth. I was trying Quantums and also Starfire but neither gave me success.

I am using max Football Ed with Valhalla and a T2 Cosmic.

** Update: Ok, running Musashi with yggdrasil/musashi cosmic and werewolf with forge/prime cosmic seems to be killing it with moon child wearing quantums.
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 04-09-2020 at 03:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm running insanity o auto but I'm having a bunch of deaths due to max awakened cyborg ed getting doom every freaking round. Most of the time he clears it with fury but sometimes AI wont use it. I've tried throwing in ass anubis to prevent it but doesn't seem to work. I have tried so many combinations of moonchild, DP Wrath, Ass werewolf, VH Ed, Alchemist, Musashi, etc but the doom on ed always ends up stopping auto with a defeat. Anyone else having this problem or better yet, anyone find a solution?

OS
    Android
    If your trouble its Doom you need some serenity talisman on Cyborg (immune to silver effects) or try to put ygradssil on some of your allies. But mainly Serenity/Sacred is the most popular and powerful combination for Cyborg.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    If your trouble its Doom you need some serenity talisman on Cyborg (immune to silver effects) or try to put ygradssil on some of your allies. But mainly Serenity/Sacred is the most popular and powerful combination for Cyborg.
    This did the trick. I was leaving Valhallas on him since I had lost my serenity talis during a recent challenge. Finally went through all my chars to find them.

OS
    Android
    A forge, a forge. My kingdom for a forge!

Somewhere between 900-1000 runs in this shit dungeon with a good chunk across all level difficulties and not one god damn taisman. Why are the devs so cheap with them? Completing a set is impossible so why is that the case? I mean with everything else going on with this game people's patience with the game is constantly being tested. So instead of keeping us happy they find yet another way to drive us nuts.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Hey Devs fix the drop rate for talismans 500 runs
    In madness and counting zero!!!

OS
    iOS
    Maybe we all read the introduction incorrectly. It's possible that:

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Sentinel Soul Fragments, and Dungeon Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Forge Talismans.

simply meant there were only 2 bonus rewards possible so the most you could hope for was 2 Forge Talismans no matter how many runs you completed.
    If you only got 1 in 800 runs like I did it must mean that you got something else as your second bonus reward. LoL I'm being facetious. At least I hope that isn't really the case...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Maybe we all read the introduction incorrectly. It's possible that:

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Sentinel Soul Fragments, and Dungeon Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Forge Talismans.

simply meant there were only 2 bonus rewards possible so the most you could hope for was 2 Forge Talismans no matter how many runs you completed.
    If you only got 1 in 800 runs like I did it must mean that you got something else as your second bonus reward. LoL I'm being facetious. At least I hope that isn't really the case...
    No mate thats it 500 battles 0 forge talisman and the point is I only need 1 to complete the set,I wish the remaining 300 to get it.

OS
    iOS
    I've done 348 runs across all levels & dropped 4 forge tals