Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What talisman works best to avoid server errors?
    NoobFrog-Talisman or SameShitDifferentDay-Talisman?

OS
    iOS
    New characters and dungeon look really cool but grinding is not going well. I usually do a mega refill or two for these dungeons but that's just not practical if it's going to keep kicking me out.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Has anybody gotten a single Forge talisman? It seems it's NF business as usual - talismans are not dropping before dungeon is adjusted by update.
    I did receive one when finishing the class challenges on hard.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Has anybody gotten a single Forge talisman? It seems it's NF business as usual - talismans are not dropping before dungeon is adjusted by update.
    None here on any level. Do they ONLY drop on insanity? I've split about 200 runs or so on madness/insanity and have not seen 1.

OS
    Android
    My feedback so far...

-Dungeons:
    • Nice colors and nice new chars, the last wave at insanity looks awesome!
    • Cheaper than I expected! 35 (XV lol) arena was really out of bounds...
    • The difficulty stages are fair, nothing crazy nothing stupid so far (yes I remember you double loop with brave talismans...) good work there!

-Challenges:
    • Clan Challenges ok! we can see a better game balance than that first crazy arena clan event you released.
    • 600/800 goal are really poor, there arenīt too many reasons to play further... maybe only if you are looking for Forge talismans...
    • I still find confusing this idea that you got frags "x" for this, frag "xy" for that, it just looks like a salad of frag names... but not a big deal anyway.

-Timing
    • Your timing is awful as usual, and I mean it for everything... event launching, rollovers, updates implementation, etc. The event is not really playable because of the disconnection, crashes, lags and everything you already know...

General stuff
    • These Mega-events were mostly fair and they hook you up to keep playing the whole month, they keep you motivated and with clear goals, good! The possibility to play an infinite loop for raven altars was a genius idea, a win/win. We had a way to keep playing for earning frags, and you got a chance to sell ironite/frags/etc
      BUT I still canīt see anything like that here, maybe it is just the beginning and we will have opportunities but so far:
      - We DONīT HAVE options to get FREYA or the kittens, its just luck or spend ironite straight away, no chance for playing trough dungeons which allow me to handle timing/playing/ spending or not spending resources. YOU DID IT GREAT with Lad and Cosmic Lilith, what happened here?
    • Odin already purchasable is a nice surprise.
    • The game is still lagging, disconnecting and crashing. Is not anything even comfortable close to play...
    • The Event, Mega tabs are a mess.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    i think their idea was to try and get people to buy the frag packs lol like thats gonna happen considering the state the game is in, lots of people are getting fed up with it
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    So just to make sure I got that right:
    We get 11 souls that give the highlight characters instead of the 16 we used to get (6 from the first wins at each difficulty + 5 from event achievements instead of the 10 we used to) and they have a 2x chance of being non-highlight toons.
    The dungeon reward screen shows that we get highlight souls as rewards, but actually we get forged souls (or however they are called).
    So we get less souls than usual and have less chance (fewer chances?) than usual to get the highlight toons.
    So is there any merit in running insanity after the 15 assassin runs?

Let's all imagine there is a sarcastic clapping gif here

My insanity team is WED ragnaroks
    Max Dark Lilith Light
    Max Moonchild Labs
    A Warewolf Forge

Moonchild could be swapped by a blocker or something with Yggdrasil Talis, because I get the odd defeat

OS
    Android
    And the dumbest, stupidest, retarded fucks did it again ... LOL. Why you just donīt give up already? Why donīt you just tell the Maiden management you are absolutely incompetent to run this game? Why you fuckheads are still dancing on the players nerves? Tell to Rod Smallwood or someone else from the management you are too stupid for this game, and thatīs it. Keep the designers, because they are pretty good, and get rid of the technical team and most importantly, get rid of the greedy fuck so called "creative director".

OS
    iOS
    It is so unplayable right now. I get about 10-20 runs in then get a connection error. I click OK only to get the MAC11 error whech means restart the game.

Update: Now the game is completely offline and "Under Maintenance" so I expect a prolonged outage.

I did just read this on the Facebook page from yesterday:
    "We will be launching a compensation pack early this coming week. It will contain a number of items, including Sinful Fragments and Grimoire Fragments. We have extended the length of time Sinful Fragments and Grimoire Fragments can be used in the store (until April 10th) so everyone will still be able to take advantage of Nameless Nights and Eternal Sin event offers.
    Thank you so much once again for your patience over the past several days!"
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 04-05-2020 at 08:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    if i could play normal this game i could tell that event is good or bad. today is impossible to play. this event is so sucks !!