Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you Down?

OS
    iOS

Are you Down?

Down Under, that is.

"Down Under" is looking for a body, but not just any-body! We're an established clan that doesn't boast with its tag line... but has completed all event challenges to date*, and is looking for help (just a little) in a push to secure A-level Odin rewards in this trying time of disconnection, both real-world and virtual.**

Come join our Discord, and if you like us stay awhile. (See Rain88’s post for Det.s)

All countries welcome.

All languages welcome.

All jokes welcome. So long as they are at your own expense, or nobody’s.

My IGN is Hawthorn-1892 (Don't ask me why. These things just sort of happen. Listen: I only got to choose my IGN once!). Feel free to send questions, concerns, applications...

*20K last challenge. It sufficed.

**Addendum (mostly because I like to say, “Addendum.”): life has happened since the initial publishing of this thread, and so has virtual reality and RNG. Our clan no longer has to stretch for Odin A rewards (AAA weekly, now. Hoping Boppy will get us to S). Our Discord is also no longer “newly minted.” I would say we’re hitting our stride, but I’m not sure how fast we will go yet.

(Would it have made more sense to just overhaul this thread? It would. But like I said, I like to say, “Addendum.”)

We always have cap space open for enthusiastic fans of the game.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 06-10-2020 at 09:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    I'm down for maintenance. 😐

OS
    iOS
    Aren't we all, friend. Aren't we all.

What say I convince you to jump ship and trot over to us? Then you could leave all the advertising to me, we won't be in competition, you and I will both get Odin A rewards.. seems like a win-win.

OS
    iOS
    Update

We have only one spot available. However, I have been authorized to advertise up to 5 available spaces. I'm not asking for defectors, per se, but sometimes clans suffer some attrition over time... it happens. Ours has a solid core, and we may be able to absorb you and 4 of your friends.

These are the things we are looking for:

We like chatty
    We like friendly
    We value effort and participation over "ability" and level
    We value troopers willing to engage and improve

We have no real "minimum reqs." beyond logging in daily, participating in clan challenges, and using your Blood.

Ya' Down?

OS
    Android
    Nice to make your acquaintance sir. I appreciate your offer but must respectfully decline. I have what I consider a strong brotherhood on it's way up at Sea and Sky. Thank you again, and best wishes to you and your clan.

OS
    iOS
    No sweat. Rain tells me you're a clan leader, so you're probably not my target audience. Best of luck!

Post above still applies ^^, Maiden fans all.

OS
    iOS
    Update: With hindsight, updating this thread seems silly. I'll be updating my signature instead. The numbers may change; the message will not.

Interested? Apply! (We may have entry requirements you haven't met. If this is the case, reply here and we can probably work something out for you. Motivation is key; experience will come.)

Haha! I believe I have successfully used two semicolons in one post.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    EDIT: Happy Comp Pack, everyone!

Our clan is a little shy of the 20K Mark. It's a bit silly for us to continue, but we may do so anyway. If you want to Join NOW (and you will have to act very soon) we may still have 4,5K Frags and 100 Ironite available as a nice little signing bonus.

PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH CLANS FOR THE FRAGS. THE COOLDOWN WILL GET YOU. THERE IS NO POINT. But you know, if you want to switch anyway that's fine by me.

That is all.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Update:
    We currently have 1 open spot (2 more soon)

https://discord.gg/qUGnXdZ
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Hello Everyone,
    If you made it to here, congrats!
    You don't win anything, but I'm glad there is still people reading all the comments on the topics!

I just wanted to add, that we are a very cooperative clan, and we are looking for people that can get involved in the clan.
    We are always pushing to reach the events and to get higher against Odin, and we get there together. It's not about having the best characters to play, but the best clan that can help us to give our best in the stage that we are.
    So please join our discord chat to get to know us

https://discord.gg/qUGnXdZ